THREE

Flashback starts

Flashback starts...

"How could they do this?" Liam said smashing his hand on the table. "We are not the only gangster in this whole wide world, then why they are behind us?"

Louis and Zayn looked at each other. Liam was not quite famous for his anger management and the only person in this whole world who can control Liam is Harry. But where he is?

"It's because we are going to be the biggest gangster in upcoming years" Harry chimed in with a broad smile on his face and Liam's face lit up.

"Yeah, Harry's right, Liam" Zayn joined in "Moreover, if the police keep on arresting our men, we'll keep on bailing them out."

"It's not the deed of Police. It's because of the new police commissioner that our men are getting arrested" Louis said and everybody nodded.

"We need to give him a memorable experience that he'll never forget" Liam finally responded and this time, calmly.

Harry was listening to the whole conversation silently and was smiling to himself.

"I've heard he has a son" Zayn uttered.

"Ya, something by the name Nail or Neil Horan" Louis approved.

"It's Niall" Harry corrected with a sly smirk.

"Harry!" Liam finally looked up to Harry's face. "Tell me, what's going on? You kidnapped him, didn't you?"

Harry smiled but shook his head.
"I never said anything about kidnapping"

Liam frowned at his response.

"Or did I?"

Harry looked at Liam, smirking, and Liam knew Harry's this expression.

"I knew it!" Liam shot from his chair and embraced Harry in a hug "I knew you are messing with me! You kidnapped him. Oh, what will I do without you?"

Harry just smiled and Liam was dancing around the halls, like one excited kid.

"Now" Harry said in a serious tone "Liam call that commissioner and Blackmail him on bailing our men out, while I go home and see what that kid is doing. I locked him while he was sleeping but he's commissioner's son, so I really don't trust him"

Liam nodded approvingly and Harry made his way to home.

"Should we ask for some money too, or should we just ask to bail our men out?" Zayn said suggestively.

"Nah, don't be greedy Zayn" Liam affirmed "For us our gang, our men should be first priority, not money"

*