SIXTEEN

"So, he is your boyfriend?"

"Yes"

"His name is Niall" Liam asked pointing to Niall who's practically hidden behind Harry.

"Yup"

"How did you guys meet?" Liam shot them a glance but Harry could see the hint of amusement in those chocolate brown eyes.

"So, I kidnapped him after you asked me too and-"

"Wait!" Liam's eyes widened "You kidnapped him! You fell in love with your captive. How's that even possible?"

"N-no! We didn't like each other then" Harry shook his head defensively "It was after I sent him home, we met each other a number of times and that's how we became friends then..." Harry trailed off as a blush crept on his cheeks.

Liam stifled the smile that was incoming as he suddenly realised something.

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"Two months" Harry said as his boyfriend showed two fingers to Liam.

"Two months!" Liam shrieked "Two months! For two months, you have been dating and you didn't bother to tell me, Harry Edward Styles"

Harry mumbled an apology while his one arm wrapped protectively around Niall who was visibly trembling.

"Wait! You said you kidnapped him but why?"

This was the moment Harry was dreading about. Once Liam comes to know that Niall is actually a Horan, he'll lose his fucking mind.

"Umm... Liam, remember when I uh kidnapped Horan's son, Niall is-"

"Niall is Horan's son!" Liam yelled. "What the fuck, Harry! What's wrong with you?"

Harry looked down, keeping his embrace on Niall.

"For god's sake he could work for him, informing him about our inside information! You are-"

"Enough!" Harry screamed as Niall flinched away "First of all, I know him well to know that he'll never do this to me. Secondly, we don't even talk about gangs when we're together. You don't even know him, Liam. Stop judging him because of his father!" Harry scoffed.

Liam glanced over the teary-eyed blonde once again, before standing up.

"I'm giving you both five minutes, after that I'll talk to Niall. Alone." He spat the word 'alone' as he made way towards Harry's bedroom.