SEVENTEEN

After a few days

After a few days...

"How about a watch?" Harry asked his boyfriend as he carefully glanced at the black wrist watch "Like a wrist watch y'know... He'll love it"

"He's your best friend, Haz" Niall sighed "Gift something special! Not a simple wrist watch"

"But, I never brought gifts for anyone!" Harry groaned.

"Who knows that better than me?" Niall chuckled but anybody could see a little bit disappointment behind his smile.

See, Harry is not the most perfect boyfriend ever and Niall knows it. But he accepts everything with a smile and never pressurises Harry because he knows that at least Harry is trying his best. We can't expect a ruthless gangster to turn a hopeless romantic all of a sudden. So, he's going to ignore the fact that Harry never buys him gifts or the smallest fact that he doesn't like to hold hands in public. 'We're not five, Ni. We don't need to show the world that we're dating' His words.

But deep down, it fucking hurts.

Niall shook his head, removing all the unwanted thoughts from his mind and mustered the most charming smile he could, for his clueless boyfriend.

"Do you and Liam have a photograph together?" Niall asked "Maybe, you know we can frame it and gift him."

Harry broke down to laughter before Niall could complete his sentence.

"Liam hates, I repeat hates photography" Harry said in between his laughs as Niall frowned. Photography is his life! "We would rather live the moment than to capture it"

"Moreover, photographs can never justify what this real eyes and our memories can see. Photographs are shit!"

That was it! Niall knew that Harry couldn't be one of the overly cheesy couples but at least he could respect people. He knows how much he loves photography, yet he's mocking him. He's not forcing him to like it but at least he could expect a little respect from his side. He can't tolerate this shit anymore.

"Well then, you choose a gift yourself and don't ask me" Niall snapped "I would be waiting for you outside!"

And with that, he stormed off leaving a dumb founded Harry inside.

Harry had no idea why Niall acted that way! He was alright before, they even had a snogging session in the trial room not more than ten minutes ago. What had gotten into him?

Maybe it's because he doesn't like shopping. Or maybe it's because Harry laughed at Niall's opinion?

But he always laughed at his opinions cause he found them really childish and Niall used go shake it off with his pout. What happened now?