FIVE

"Harry!" Liam called the fifth time

"Harry!" Liam called the fifth time. "Are you listening?"

"Yeah, sure" Harry replied.

"No, you aren't" Liam shook his head "What's wrong Harry? Talk to me"

"N-nothing" Harry lied.

Ever since he met Niall again at the store, he can't help but think about him. Not only him but the things he told him.

Was he really gay?

"Don't act like nothing is wrong with you, Harry!" Liam slammed his hand on his table. Anger was taking the best out of him.

"From two days, you're not talking properly. You've no interest in any deals. All you do is think. And you don't even tell me what you are thinking. Am I not your bestfriend anymore?"
Liam yelled.

Harry was shook at Liam's sudden outburst.

"You even disappeared when you went to kill David. You said you couldn't spot him in the store but Zayn said that he walked out of the store when they killed him. As much as I know you, you never fail. You're just best in everything. There's no way you couldn't see David in the store. But that only means that you never searched for him. But you never act like this. Tell me, Harry. You're killing me.",Liam pleaded.

"I'm gay, Liam" Harry said looking down.

They sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes, Liam taking in this new piece of information.

"It changes nothing, Harry. I'll still be your bestfriend" Liam wrapped his arms around Harry and pulled him in a hug.

"And if I'm being honest I kinda knew it" Liam said chuckling and Harry looked at him with wide eyes.

"What?" Liam laughed "you never found any girl attractive, you never hooked up with any, so it's very self-explanatory"

Harry laughed at Liam's logic.

"So, did you find any lad attractive?" Liam questioned and Harry nodded, not wanting to talk about Niall, and make him freak out.

"Ok, so let me guess. You saw him at the store when you went to kill David. It was him who distracted you, isn't it?"

Harry looked at Liam surprised. Harry's always been a fan of Liam's practical knowledge and IQ.

Nonetheless, he remained silent.

"I'll take your silence as an yes. Now, tell me, did you fall in love with him?"

"What? no!" Harry replied immediately "I find him attractive and that's it. I don't love him. Are you crazy, Li?"