TEN

"Are you ignoring me?" Harry asked with a scowl on his face.

Niall was astounded by this accusation. He shook his head vigorously before dismissing his claim. Which was true.

Yes, Niall has been ignoring Harry for a past few days. But he didn't want Harry to think it negatively. He was in love with the emerald eyed boy, and he needs time to think what to do next.

Should he tell Harry about his massive crush on him or let it be? Look at the odds, Harry is a fucking dangerous and violent gangster (though he'd never hurt Niall, no matter what but that doesn't stop him from being a dark gangster) and Niall is a sweet and innocent University student who's dad is a cop and hell bent on destroying Harry Styles and his gang. Talk about opposites attract!

Moreover, Niall's family will never ever accept this relationship. He's a teenager who loves a gangster, who's fierce and deadly, a perfect beauty and the beast situation. No amount of Niall saying that Harry wouldn't hurt him instead he cuddles him and make him feel like he's loved, would stop his family from saying that this is "Stockholm Syndrome".

But that's a lie, Niall didn't fall in love with him when he was kidnapped, which was barely a kidnapping but still. Okay, maybe he kinda liked Harry's calm demeanour at that time but definitely not love.

And what will Niall's father say, scratch that, he'll not say anything, he'd straightaway kick Niall out of his house and arrest Harry and his men (which is quite impossible, thanks to Liam's clever tactics and Harry's swift hands)

But more importantly, does Harry even like him that way? He was so sceptical to the idea of being friends, what will he do if Niall says he likes him? He'll sure freak out and make sure that Niall is away from him in every way. And that way, Niall will lose one of his most precious friendship.

On a whole, Niall concluded that confessing his feelings to Harry might not be smartest idea and decided to go with the flow.

"Then, why did you lie to me?" Harry enquired as he walked towards Niall.

Niall swallowed hard as he slowly began to pace backward. The dark and mysterious side of Harry was showing which was quite hot as fuck and somewhat caused a problem in Niall's pants.

This is not the right time, little Nialler.

"I didn't lie" Niall told shakily still trudged backwards.

"Oh, I'm gonna pretend that didn't see you happily meeting a lad in the coffee shop" Harry hissed even though he didn't wanted to sound that bad, but he can't help it. He was angry. "And who's that lad?"

"That's Shawn" Niall stopped as his back touched the wall "And you have no right to have a say in who I meet and whom I don't? It's my life and you're not my family or boyfriend."

"Are you both dating?" Harry blurted out, jealousy taking the best out of him.

Niall's eyes widened in shock as he tried his best to hold his laughter.

How can he date his own straight cousin?

"You are jealous?" Niall asked carefully, not wanting his heart to broken into pieces if Harry says something like 'Why will I be jealous you're like my brother' or something like that.