FOUR

"So, Louis and Zayn were talking about your boyfriend" Liam said tapping the table and Harry spitted the bear he was drinking

"What?!" He choked on his drink "Me, boyfriend, you gotta be kidding me!"

"That's what I thought initially" Liam admitted "But they saw him kissing you on the cheeks"

Harry left out a laughter.

"Yeah...he's a weird lad. At one moment he's all funny and then at the other moment he's philosophical. Can you believe he was not scared of me and instead greeted me at my own house? Moreover, he found it thrilling that he got kidnapped. He finds positivity in everything. He's almost my age but he's so different. Do you kno-"

"Do you know that you have been rambling about a lad for the past few minutes?" Liam said teasingly, smiling at his best-friend.

Harry just realised that he was rambling and found it quite odd. He was a man of talk less, work more, then how could he talk so much?

Moreover, seeing Liam chuckling at him wasn't helping either.

"Yeah" he admits "But that doesn't mean anything, okay? That doesn't mean he's my boyfriend or something, okay?"

"Obviously" Liam says almost sarcastically and gets up.

"Don't forget, we have to kill David tomorrow in front of the grocery shop" he says without turning towards Harry "He's becoming a nuisance, nowadays"

If only Liam turned he could see his beloved friend blushing furiously.

That was the second time Harry blushed in his whole life, and both the times were due to that particular Irish lad.

***

Harry was standing outside the grocery shop, with his revolver ready.

All his men has taken in their positions, ready to shoot at sight.

David was taking an abnormally more time to come out of the grocery store, so Harry decided to check in.

They were not intending to kill him in the store, because that could lead to hurting innocent shoppers or even damage of property.

The smell of fresh fruits and vegetables greeted him as he entered the store. A faint sound of a song could be heard but he couldn't hear it amidst the hustle bustle of the people, the noise of scanning the things, the movement of trolleys, babies crying, couple fighting ughhh.

It's gonna be tough to find David amongst them.

He directly went to the fruits and vegetables section but he couldn't see anyone looking vaguely familiar to David, so he decided to go and check in the cereal section.