Season 9 Episode 1 - The Leader

Negan walks inside his room and he looks around and Lilly appears behind him as she stands at the doorway and she leans against the door frame and says "I left everything the way you left it" Negan looks back to Lilly and nods and replies "Thank y...

Negan walks inside his room and he looks around and Lilly appears behind him as she stands at the doorway and she leans against the door frame and says "I left everything the way you left it" Negan looks back to Lilly and nods and replies "Thank you, I appreciate it Sweetheart" and Lilly nods and Lilly turns on her heel to walk away and Negan says "Did you kill Rick?" Lilly turns back around and looks at Negan and she folds her arms across her chest and says "You seen Rick right? He was a walker...I killed him and took his children" Negan shakes his head and Lilly asks "Oh what? You disappointed? I done what I had to do. He killed our men then he slashed your throat and kept you in a shitty cell and treated you like a dog! Then he ambushed me and Chrissy and he gunned down My Brother! I killed him and you know what it felt great!" Negan says "I'm sorry about Chrissy" and Lilly nods and Negan asks "I was wondering if I could see the kids?" Lilly tilts her head to the side and says "You got dementia? Do you not remember our last conversation when you were locked up? I meant what i said. You murdered Jason and Meghan's Fathers in cold blood then lied to me about it for years! You gave me your reasons but it was still a betrayal Dad. I want you to stay away from my Children until you can be trusted" and Negan looks at Lilly with worry and hurt in his eyes and Lilly walks off down the hall.

Troy is outside sitting at the bench along with Jason as Lilly walks towards them and Troy turns his head and looks at Lilly and Lilly approaches Jason and Jason grins "Hey Mom" and Lilly smirks down at Jason and says "Hey Baby" and she kisses the...

Troy is outside sitting at the bench along with Jason as Lilly walks towards them and Troy turns his head and looks at Lilly and Lilly approaches Jason and Jason grins "Hey Mom" and Lilly smirks down at Jason and says "Hey Baby" and she kisses the top of Jason's head. Troy looks across at Lilly and says "Lill we gotta talk. The group is talking" and Lilly says as she sits beside Jason "Jase why dont you go run along and play with your friends?" Jason nods and he walks off and approaches his small group of friends. Lilly asks "What are they saying?" Troy says "That you're worse than Negan, Saviours are scared Lill. They think what you done to Rick was wrong and they are wondering if Negan is in charge again. You gotta do something" Lilly rubs her forehead and says "I know, I want you to gather everyone in the hall and I mean every Saviour. The Soldiers, The cooks and The families  I gotta set a few things straight" and Troy nods and asks "What is gonna happen? Are you still in charge? Or is Negan?" Lilly deeply sighs and says "This is his group, it was Negan who found this Sanctuary. I was just filling in while he was gone" and Troy says "But everyone respects you more" and Lilly deeply sighs.

Judith is sitting in a room with R

Judith is sitting in a room with R.J when Lilly walks in and Judith and Lilly look at each other. Judith says "You're Lilly arent you?" Lilly nods and says "I am yeah" Judith nods and says "Where's my Dad?" Lilly walks towards the bed and sits down on the edge of the bed and says "Your Dad...hes gone. So you and your Brothers will stay here. I can protect you Judith" and Judith looks down and Lilly stands up and walks towards the door and Judith says "You arent that scary" Lilly turns around and faces the youngster and asks "What do you mean?" Judith says "My Dad and everyone back home said you were a monster and evil and cruel but Negan told me you weren't" Lilly asks "You spoke to My Dad?" Judith nods and replies "We spoke every day, and he told me all about you. You were all he talked about" and Lilly looks in shock.

Lilly walks into the hall to see Troy and Kim and Negan and the rest of The Saviours standing around. Lilly looks around at everyone and Lilly says "You're all probably wondering what's going on, Well heres the facts I was only the Leader while Negan was gone but Negan's back now so he's in charge again. I'm stepping down" most of the group murmur and sadly sigh. Lilly says "As most of you know Rick Grimes children are here and I'm only gonna say this once no harm comes to them. They are Saviours now and if I find out they have been hurt in any way I'll destroy that person am I clear?" Everybody says "Yes Lilly!" Lilly nods and says "Good now it will go back to the way it used to be. Negan will be in charge of All saviours and I will be in charge of the women Saviours alright" they all nod and Lilly says "Good now that we understand each other get back to work" and Tge Saviours go their separate ways as Troy and Negan look at Lilly.

NEXT TIME:
NEGAN AND LILLY CLASH OVER THE PAST.
TROY TELLS LILLY ABOUT HIS TROUBLED PAST.