Season 9 Episode 5 - Manipulate and Control

PREVIOUSLY:
LILLY MET ALPHA AND THE WHISPERERS.
NEGAN DISCOVERED ABOUT LILLY'S PLANS.
A NEW SAVIOUR ANNA FLIRTED WITH TROY.

Lilly is feeding Ethan as the twins are asleep and Negan barges into the room which causes Lilly and Ethan to look at Negan

Lilly is feeding Ethan as the twins are asleep and Negan barges into the room which causes Lilly and Ethan to look at Negan. Negan fixates his gaze to his Grandson and Lilly asks "Well? What do ya want?" Negan says "I gotta talk to you" and Lilly stands up and impatiently asks "About? Cause if you hadn't noticed I'm trying to settle Eth" and Negan says "I heard what you done" Lilly says as she wipes the corners of Ethan's mouth with a wipe "You're gonna have to narrow it down. I've done a lotta things" Negan stares at Lilly and says "Not only did you burn down Alexandria but you killed everyone at Hilltop and Oceanside!" Lilly stands up and says "I done what I had to do Dad" and Negan shouts "What have i always told you?! Hm?! People are a resource! Those groups were a resource! And you killed them all!" Lilly angrily looks at Her Father and shouts "Stop! I was in charge and I ordered those killing to happen! Every group, all those people were involved with Rick and Rick murdered Chrissy! Everything I done was to avenge his death! And what are you complaining about?! I came back for you! I saved you, if it wasnt for me youd still be rotting in that cell! So how about a little gratitude!" and Lilly lifts Ethan and she carries her toddler Son and walks out of the room leaving Negan alone with his thoughts.

 I've done a lotta things" Negan stares at Lilly and says "Not only did you burn down Alexandria but you killed everyone at Hilltop and Oceanside!" Lilly stands up and says "I done what I had to do Dad" and Negan shouts "What have i always told yo...

Troy is walking through the hall when Negan turns the corner and Troy's jaw clenches as they approach each other. Negan says "Troy we have to talk" Troy says "I got nothing to say to you Old Man" and Negan says angrily "Hey! I'm your leader!" Troy shakes his head and says "Yeah but a week ago Lilly was my leader and she was a better leader than you could ever be. She cared about others and she wasnt selfish or greedy, she was compassionate everything you arent!" Negan swallows down the anger boiling up inside him and Negan says "I know you hate me and to be quite honest I dont like you, I never have. Lilly deserves better than you, but for some absurd reason she loves you but she'll come to her senses soon she always does. Do you care about her?" Troy nods and says "I love her, shes the Mother of my Children and my Wife" and Negan says "Alright, then you must realise theres a change in her" Troy says "She's still grieving from Chrissy's death" and Negan nods and says "I know My Daughter and shes changing for the worst and she needs her Family more than ever" and Troy glares at Negan and says "Lilly has her Family, she doesn't need you anymore she has me. She has me and Jason and Sally and Ethan and The Twins. I watched you manipulate and control Lilly for years and now look at her shes fucked up but I want you to hear this Negan but I wont repeat myself. You wont go near My Children, I wont let you fuck up their lives like you did Lilly's" anger clouds Negan's eyes and Negan punches Troy.

Jason walks into his bedroom to see Lilly sitting at the table with the gun placed in front of her on the round wooden table

Jason walks into his bedroom to see Lilly sitting at the table with the gun placed in front of her on the round wooden table. Jason asks "Mom?" Lilly says "Sit down Jason. We need to have a little chat" and Jason bows his head down and he slowly walks towards the table and sits at the table beside Lilly. Jason looks to the gun and Lilly asks "What is this?" Jason says "That's my gun" Lilly's eyes widen and she asks "your gun?" Jason nods and asks "You've been snooping around my room? Have you been going through my things?" Lilly looks taken back by Jason's sudden strange behaviour and Lilly says "No actually I was cleaning your room when I came across this. What are you doing with this?" Jason says "Its for protection" Lilly says "You dont need that! You have me for protection" and Jason scoffs and says "So, you keep on saying" and Lilly looks taken back and says "Drop the attitude Jason. Who gave it to you?" Jason says "It was Amy, she said I had to protect myself from the monsters" and Lilly stands up and points at the gun and says "This is the last time you have any kind of weapon do you hear me?" Jason rolls his eyes and Lilly sternly says "Am I clear?" Jason says "I suppose so. But this isnt fair Amy gave it to me!" Lilly says "and I'm taking it away...simple" and Lilly picks up the gun and walks out of the room.

Troy is in his room he shares with Lilly as he is cleaning his cuts when Lilly walks inside their room

Troy is in his room he shares with Lilly as he is cleaning his cuts when Lilly walks inside their room. Troy turns to Lilly and Lilly's face falls and Lilly rushes to Troy and she touches Troy's face and he slightly winces and Lilly asks "What happened? Was this a Saviour?" Lilly takes the wipe from Troy's hand and she begins to clean up her Husbands bloodied face and Troy says "It was your doting Dad" and Lilly's eyebrows furrow in confusion and she asks "What? My Dad done this? Negan?" Troy nods and says "Yeah we exchanged words then he just lost it" and Lilly shakes her head and Troy says "I gotta handle him! Nobody hits me!" Lilly says "No Baby, I'll handle Negan. I know how to handle him" and Troy says "You better or I'm gonna" and Lilly kisses Troy's head.

NEXT TIME:
LILLY SECRETLY MEETS ALPHA.
THE SAVIOURS HAVE A SECRET PETITION.
DWIGHT TALKS WITH LILLY FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE HIS CAPTURE.