Season 9 Episode 8 - Sunshine

PREVIOUSLY:
JASON DEFENDED SALLY AND FOUGHT KIERON.
SHERRY WAS UPSET WITH LILLY OVER HER TORTURE OF DWIGHT.
NEGAN OPENED HIS HEART UP TO LILLY.
LILLY CLASHED WITH KIERON'S MOTHER.

Lilly is in bed and she is laying on her side and she opens her eyes and stares ahead in a trance with a million thoughts racing through her mind when she feels a dip in the bed realising its Troy she smiles

Lilly is in bed and she is laying on her side and she opens her eyes and stares ahead in a trance with a million thoughts racing through her mind when she feels a dip in the bed realising its Troy she smiles. Troy kisses her bare shoulder and says "Morning Beautiful" and Lilly turns around and lays on her back and grins "Morning Handsome" Lilly looks at Troy as he has Lucy in his arms and Lucy claps her hands and gleefully shouts "Mama!" Lilly and Troy laugh at Lucy. Lilly kisses Lucy's forehead and says "And Morning to you Angel" and Lucy laughs. Lilly looks to Troy and asks "You seen Jason?" Troy nods and says "Hes outside with the other kids" and Lilly deeply exhales and Troy notices her stress and he grasps hold of her hand that is positioned on her lap over the covers and Lilly looks at Troy and Troy says "Hey, you're not alone. We're in this together, we'll talk to Jase" and Lilly smiles happily at Troy and says "You know I'd be lost with you Troy" Troy grins as he presses his forehead to Lilly's forehead and he says "I'm not going anywhere Babe, I'm here I'm right here. We are all here, I love you" and Lilly says "I love you too Baby" and they kiss as their lips lock.

Outside The Sanctuary A Saviour is standing at the gates when Alpha and The Whisperers approach the gates

Outside The Sanctuary A Saviour is standing at the gates when Alpha and The Whisperers approach the gates. The Saviour looks taken back and asks "Who are you?" Alpha glares at The Saviour and says "I think you know who I am. Who my group are...Open the gate" The Saviour scoffs in disbelief "Not without permission" Alpha says "Ah you're looking for Lilly's permission. Well if you dont open this gate Me and My Group will slaughter all
of your pathetic group, the elderly and the children. So you have a choice, open this gate and nobody will be harmed and you save your people or dont open this gate and it will rain blood" and The Male Saviour asks "So if I let you in nobody will get hurt?" Beta steps forward and says "That's what she said wasnt it?!" The Saviour nods and unlocks the gate and Alpha turns around to face her followers and says "Beta, Evelyn and Brett I want you to go in and do what I asked" and the three Whisperers nod and walk into The Sanctuary. The Saviour looks confused at Alpha and he asks "Arent you going in?" Alpha clears her throat and says "No, that wont be necessary".