Season 9 Episode 6 - A Tragedy

PREVIOUSLY:
LILLY SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT WITH JASON AS SHE QUESTIONED HIM ABOUT THE GUN IN HIS BEDROM.
TROY AND NEGAN CLASHED AS THEY FOUGHT OVER LILLY.

Lilly is sitting on the end of the bed tying her shoelaces when Kim knocks and walks in her bedroom and Kim asks "What do we do with the bald woman?" Lilly says as she stands up "Alpha wants a meet and I'm gonna give it to her" Kim says "But she s...

Lilly is sitting on the end of the bed tying her shoelaces when Kim knocks and walks in her bedroom and Kim asks "What do we do with the bald woman?" Lilly says as she stands up "Alpha wants a meet and I'm gonna give it to her" Kim says "But she said alone" Lilly nods and says "That's exactly what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna meet her tonight" and Kim says "Lills you cant! We dont know what shes capable of" Lilly rubs Kim's arm and says "I'll be fine and dont tell anyone about tonight" and Kim nods and says "I'll cover for ya" and Lilly smiles and kisses Kim's cheek and walks out of the room.

 I'm gonna meet her tonight" and Kim says "Lills you cant! We dont know what shes capable of" Lilly rubs Kim's arm and says "I'll be fine and dont tell anyone about tonight" and Kim nods and says "I'll cover for ya" and Lilly smiles and kisses Kim...

Dwight is sitting down in the corner of the cell when the cell door unlocks and creaks open. Lilly walks in and Dwight looks up at Lilly and he looks in relief and he stands up and says "L I'm glad you're here" Lilly holds up her hand motioning Dwight to be quiet. Dwight stops talking and Lilly says "Heres the thing, I want you to stop asking for me. You arent in charge, you dont have the right to be making demands" Dwight nods and says "I get that but I had to see you. We gotta talk" Lilly nods and says "Fine then talk, you got 5 minutes. I'm a busy girl today". Dwight says as Lilly leans against the wall with her arms folded across her chest "I just want you to know that I never meant to hurt you, I did what I thought was right" and Lilly quirks up her eyebrow and asks in disbelief "You being serious?" Dwight looks at Lilly in fear and Lilly says "You betrayed me for Rick. The man who caused this group so much shit! The man who slashed My Dad's throat and captured him for a year! Then he killed My Brother! That you were a part of!" Dwight says "I done that for the cause! And I never knew what Rick had planned. All I knew was Rick was gonna lay down some ground rules for you. I never knew that he would kill Chrissy! I am sorry about Chrissy" Lilly scoffs and says "I dont give a shit about your sorry's! You can shove your remorse up your ass!" Lilly turns around and Dwight shouts "Everything I done, I done for you!" Lilly turns back around as A Male Saviour walks in the cell and asks with concern "Lilly you alright?" Lilly nods and says "I'm fine Alec" Lilly looks to Dwight and asks "Explain yourself?" Dwight says "Since you was in charge, I could see you turn into this monster. A woman Negan and I never wanted that for you. So me turning to Rick, I done it to save you before you done something that you would regret! So I was just being a friend" and Lilly laughs and she says with a cold tone of voice "Alec grab him, lay him on the floor". Dwight panically looks to Alec and Lilly and he shouts "Lilly! What are you doing?!" Alec grabs Dwight and throws him on the floor and holds him down. Lilly takes her hunting knife out and says "Dont you dare put this on me. If you were a true friend like you said you were, like I thought you were you would have came to me and told me your concerns but no you went to Rick fuckin Grimes. Nobody crosses me and I dont care how close we were. If you betray me in anyway you will pay..with your life" and Lilly grabs Dwight's hand and cuts off his four fingers and Dwight screams in agony as blood spills on the floor. Lilly looks up at Alec and says "Get Carson and get him to bandage him up. Then I want you to bring a few guys in and best him" and Alec nods as Lilly stands up and Alec kicks Dwight in the face and says "Traitor".

Later that night Lilly is walking through a field and stops walking as she approaches an electric fence and a moment later Alpha and The Whisperers appear as they approach the other side of the fence

Later that night Lilly is walking through a field and stops walking as she approaches an electric fence and a moment later Alpha and The Whisperers appear as they approach the other side of the fence. Alpha asks "You came?" Lilly says "Of course, I'm a Woman of my word. Now Alpha what do you want from me?" Alpha says "This is my territory, all along the borders is Whisperer territory do you understand?" Lilly nods and chuckles lightly and says "Ah so you brought me all out here in the pitch dark to prove how big your balls are?" Alpha lightly chuckles and says "In a way yes, but your safe zone? what is it you call that?" Lilly tenses up as she replies "The Sanctuary. Why is that of any interest of yours?" Alpha's smiles fades as she says "Because that's mine" and Lilly laughs and asks "You arent being serious?" But Alpha stares at Lilly and Lilly's laugh fades. Lilly says "The Sanctuary is mine, it's not to be touched. The Sanctuary is Saviour Terrioty" Alpha says "Well that's a shame cause by tomorrow night I want you and your people out of My Sanctuary" Lilly shakes her head and says "That isnt gonna happen" and Alpha says "You dont seem to understand Lillian, if you dont leave The Sanctuary along with your group a tradegy will happen" and Lilly scoffs in disbelief and Alpha continues "You're a Mother arent you? You have the Mothering look in you. Also when I approached the gate I seen children play" Lilly says "If this is your attempt to scare me you need to try harder. You dont know me, you dont really know what I'm capable of. Im not scared of you i mean look at me, I came here alone. A little word of warning never threaten my children, cause if you threaten my children or any of my group lives I will go to war with you and that's something you dont want Alpha so I suggest you drop this territory bullshit and leave My People and The Sanctuary alone while you're still breathing" and Lilly walks away as Alpha glares as Beta approaches Alpha and asks "Well that was pointless what now?" Alpha says "It looks like I misjudged Lilly, she wants a war shes got one".

NEXT TIME:
NEGAN HAS A HEART WARMING TALK WITH LILLY.
JAMIE MEETS LILLY