Season 9 Episode 2 - Worshipped

PREVIOUSLY:
LILLY STEPPED DOWN AS THE LEADER ALLOWING NEGAN TO LEAD.
TROY WORRIED FOR LILLY.

Lilly is in the meeting room and she stares at the leaders empty chair and Kim walks in and asks "Do you miss it? The chair?" Lilly looks to her best friend and says "Nah that chair comes with problems" and Kim nods and scoffs and says "You dont say" and they both chuckle. Kim says "Arat is out of the infirmary and Negan is looking for you" and Lilly says "Tell the women to ignore Arat I still wanna make her life hell and as for My Father he can keep on looking" and Kim says "He's still your Dad Lil" and Lilly shakes her head and says "I just cant forgive him yet" and Kim nods and rubs Lilly's back.

Dwight is pacing up and down in the cell as the door opens and Negan is standing before him and Dwight looks taken back and he asks "I want to talk to Lilly" and Negan walks in and says "and what makes you think she wants to talk to you?" Dwight s...

Dwight is pacing up and down in the cell as the door opens and Negan is standing before him and Dwight looks taken back and he asks "I want to talk to Lilly" and Negan walks in and says "and what makes you think she wants to talk to you?" Dwight says "I need to explain!" Negan says "Explain what exactly? How you betrayed her? Got her Brother killed? Lilly isnt interested in your excuses. Actually you're lucky she hasn't came to see you yet, because she adored Chrissy and you were involved in his death so if I was you I would get on your hands and knees and pray that she finds it in her heart to forgive you because you've known Lilly a long time you know exactly what shes capable of because not only will she kill you but she will cause you pain before she kill ya" and Negan smirks and walks out of the cell.

 Actually you're lucky she hasn't came to see you yet, because she adored Chrissy and you were involved in his death so if I was you I would get on your hands and knees and pray that she finds it in her heart to forgive you because you've known Li...

Lilly walks outside as she is smoking a cigarette as she is standing with Kim and Troy and Jason and she looks to her side and she sees a unfamiliar man staring at her and Lilly asks "Hey who's that guy?" Troy says "Oh Tony and me picked him and a few others survivors up when on that supply run" and Lilly as she looks at the man warily. Arat walks outside as Lilly exhales the cigarette smoke and Arat walks towards  Lilly and Kim and Jason and Troy and Lilly rolls her eyes as Kim says "What do you want?" Arat says "I want to speak to you Lilly" and Lilly nods as she stubs her cigarette out and asks "What do you want?" Arat glances to Jason and she fixates her gaze to Lilly and Arat says "Theres things you need to know" and Lilly folds her arms across her chest as she steps forward and she says "Right well you better spill then" Arat says "I'm sorry about Ken but it wasnt just about sleeping around" and Lilly glances back to Jason and she says "Jase go and sit your Brothers and Sisters" and Jason looks to Lilly and Lilly asks "What do you mean?" as she glares at Arat. Arat says "We fell in love, we planned to run away together but Negan found out and killed him before we got a chance". Jason walks away and Lilly scoffs in disbelief and says "You're lying" and Arat shakes her head and says "I'm not this is the truth. He loved me" and Lilly says "Why would he be interested in you?" Arat says "I was the better woman for him! Maybe if you showed him a bit of comfort he wouldnt have crawled next to me!" Lilly says "You shut up!" Jason looks back to Lilly and Arat and Arat says "Ken planned to stay with you until Meghan was born then wait till you were asleep and take her but he didnt get a chance! Maybe if Negan didnt kill him Ken wouldve taken her and she would've still be alive!" Lilly's eyes flash in anger and she punches Arat across the cheekbone and Arat falls back on the ground. Jason gasps in shock and Lilly climbs over Arat snd continually punches Arat and Jason's eyes widen in shock and Lilly shouts "You Bitch! I'll kill you!" Troy takes ahold of Lilly's sides and pulls her from Arat and Arat ckutches st her bleeding face and they both look at Jason who stares at them and Jason runs off and Lilly mutters "Shit!".

Negan is sitting at his table in his room as he is cleaning his gun when Lilly walks inside and Negan says "Ah there ya are" and Lilly says "I've been busy" Negan nods as he glances up at Lilly and says "Yeah so I've heard, apparently you went psy...

Negan is sitting at his table in his room as he is cleaning his gun when Lilly walks inside and Negan says "Ah there ya are" and Lilly says "I've been busy" Negan nods as he glances up at Lilly and says "Yeah so I've heard, apparently you went psycho on Arat" and Lilly says "The Whore deserved it" and Negan asks "What's going on with you? You're acting different" and Lilly says "Its all in your head old man I'm fine" Negan says "You're a parent yourself, you know when something is trouble one of the kids. I look at you and you seem distant, cut off from the world and you have so much anger and hatred and its gonna get you killed" and Lilly rolls her eyes and says "I dont have time for this" and she turns around and walks towards the door and Negan stands up "Lillian Trainor you stop right there!" Lilly stops walking and she turns around and faces Negan.  Negan says "Since Chrissy died you've changed and became more colder" Lilly says "You wanna know why I turned cold?! I watched Your throat slashed and i thought you died! Then you were help captive for a year! Then i found out the one man i trusted and worshipped and loved more than any other man killed my two children's Fathers and betrayed me! Then one of My Good Friends betrayed me! Then My Brother died in my arms! Now I found out Kenneth didnt love me! So excuse me if I'm cold Nobody is as strong as you!" and Lilly storms out of Negan's room.

NEXT TIME:
LILLY MEETS THE UNFAMILIAR MAN.
TROY PROTECTS LILLY.
LILLY TALKS WITH JASON.