Season 9 Episode 3 - Betrayal Is Unforgivable

PREVIOUSLY:
LILLY DISCOVERED THE TRUTH ABOUT ARAT AND KENNETH'S RELATIONSHIP.
LILLY CLASHED WITH NEGAN.
JASON WATCHED LILLY LOSE CONTROL AS SHE TURNED VIOLENT WITH ARAT.

Jason is sitting at the table as he is pushing his food around his plate and Ethan and Sally are sitting around the table as Troy is standing up feeding Lucy

Jason is sitting at the table as he is pushing his food around his plate and Ethan and Sally are sitting around the table as Troy is standing up feeding Lucy. Troy looks to Jason and says "Jase stop playing with your food. Eat your breakfast" and Jason rolls his eyes. Lilly walks in the room and looks at her family and Troy smiles at her and he says "Morning Beautiful" and Lilly smirks and she kisses Troy and says "Morning T" and Jason avoids Lilly's gaze. Lilly approaches the table and picks up Ethan and Ethan giggles and claps his hands causing Lilly to lightly laugh. Lilly kisses Ethan's head and she sits beside Jason and Sally. Jason looks down at his plate of food and Lilly sighs and says "Troy take Sally outside with the other children" and Troy nods and he says "C'mon Sally lets go" and Sally nods and Lilly says "I'll be out in a minute Sweetheart" and Sally nods and says "Okay Lilly" and Sally walks out of the room followed by Troy

 Jason looks down at his plate of food and Lilly sighs and says "Troy take Sally outside with the other children" and Troy nods and he says "C'mon Sally lets go" and Sally nods and Lilly says "I'll be out in a minute Sweetheart" and Sally nods and...

Kim is inside her room as she is feeding Christopher when theres a knock at the door and Kim irritatialaby sighs as she has Christopher in her arms and she sets the baby bottle down on the table and walks towards the door and opens the door to see Negan. Kim asks surprised "Negan? What are you doing here?" Negan smiles and says "Hey, sorry to just drop by on ya. I just heard you and Chrissy had a baby and wanted to meet the champ" and Kim looks down at Christopher. Kim nods and steps aside and says "Come on in" and Negan nods and walks inside the room as Kim closes the door behind Negan. Negan turns to Kim and he looks at Christopher and asks "Is this him?" Kim nods and she walks towards Negan and passes Christopher over into Negan's arms. Negan grins down at Christopher and says "Hey Buddy, I'm your Grampa" and Kim smiles and Negan sits down on the edge of the bed and Negan looks up at Kim and says "He's like him, he has his nose and eyes" and Kim nods and says "We called him Christopher after Chrissy" and Negan nods and Negan gazes at Kim intently and says "You're a good friend to Lilly, I'm glad she has you" and Kim nods and replies "Lilly is my best friend, she saved me" and Negan smirks and says "That's my Daughter". A moment of silence passes and Kim asks "Why couldnt you and Chrissy get along?" Negan smiles softly as he says "Chrissy and me had a difficult relationship. Chrissy was 8 when I met Lucille, Lucille and me were good friends but we fell for each other and we started a family. But down the line I got selfish, I was a prick to her even though I loved Lucille, I loved her more than any woman I met...I cheated on her many times but she knew and she forgave me. Soon Chrissy found out and when he found out he hated me and Lucille got cancer and Chrissy couldnt handle the pressure. It was a constant fight with me and Chrissy and he left home. But I loved him deep down like he was my own boy, I had so many regrets with Chrissy, I fucked up with Chrissy and Lilly I wont fuck up with Christopher and Jason and Ethan and Jacob and Lucy, I got a second chance" and Negan smiles at Lilly as he stands up and passes Christopher over into Kim's arms and he walks towards the door. As Kim says suddenly "You didnt fuck up with Lilly. She'll come around, you just gotta give her time Negan" Negan opens the door and turns to Kim and says "I killed Kenneth and Bradley behind her back and lied to her about it, She sees that as a betrayal. One thing about Lilly is she sees betrayal is unforgivable. I taught her that" and Negan walks off.

Lilly who is sitting beside Jason with Ethan sitting on her lap looks at Jason

Lilly who is sitting beside Jason with Ethan sitting on her lap looks at Jason. Jason asks "Why did you hurt her?" Lilly says "Jason what I done was wrong" Jason replies "Well, why did you do it?" Lilly says "Because I got angry, but I was wrong. It is wrong to hurt people...violence is wrong okay?" Jason nods and Lilly says "I want you to never to do what I done, okay? Never hurt anyone" and Jason nods and says "Okay Mom, but what if somebody hurts me? Will I walk away?" Lilly leans forward as Ethan wraps his small fist around Lilly's finger and she says "No nobody would ever hurt you. You wanna know why?" Jason asks "Why Mom?" Lilly says "Cause I'm here, Nobody will hurt you cause I'll protect you no matter what. But when the time comes and I'm not there to protect you, you stand your ground and fight, only if you have to" and Jason nods and says "So I only fight if I have to?" Lilly nods and says "Exactly, i dont want you to go out looking for fights but if somebody out there puts you in danger you fight and you dont back down" and Jason nods and says "Okay, got it Mom" and Lilly nods and she looks at Jason and Lilly says "Now eat your breakfast" and Jason nods and he begins to eat his pancakes.

NEXT TIME:
LILLY TALKS WITH THE NEW SAVIOUR.
A WOMAN SAVIOUR TRIES TO GET CLOSE TO TROY.
JASON IS EXCITED TO SEE NEGAN.
LILLY DISCOVERS A WEAPON IN JASON'S BEDROOM.