Season 9 Episode 12 - Protect Our Family

PREVIOUSLY:
NEGAN WAS SHOCKED BY LILLY'S STRANGE BEHAVIOUR.
LILLY VOWED TO STOP FIGHTING FOR THE SAFETY OF HER FAMILY.
TROY WAS ANGRY AS HE DISCOVERED ETHAN'S DEATH.

Negan is in bed with a female Saviour and they are chuckling and are fooling around in bed when theres a knock at Negan's door. The Saviour deeply sighs and says "Get rid of them" and Negan smirks and he puts on tracksuit bottoms and walks towards the door and opens the door to see Kim with tear stained cheeks. Negan's face falls and he asks with concern "Kim? What's wrong? What's happened?" Kim says trying to hold back tears "Its Lilly...she's gone" Negan asks "What do you mean?!" Kim holds out a letter and says "She left this. I'm worried about her" and Negan takes the letter from Kim and reads
'I'm sorry to write this but I have to go it's not because I dont love you all I'm doing this because the love I have for you all. Dont come and look for me. Tell my children when they grow up and they ask about me tell them I was a bad person, and tell them of all the horrible things I done. I'm sorry for all of the grief i have caused
Lilly x'
Negan looks to Kim and he rushes into his room and puts on a top and The Saviour asks "What's going on?" Negan says as he picks up a handgun that was sitting on his dresser "I gotta go, Lilly's in danger...I'll be back Pauline" and Negan picks up his black leather jacket and Kim asks "Where do we look?" Negan shuts his room door and says "I know where she is. But I need to go alone Kim, I want you to stay here and take care of My Grandkids" Kim says "Bring her home" and Negan says "Oh dont you worry that's what I plan".

Sally is outside playing with Jacob when Three of Kieron's friends approach Sally and One of them say "Stand up Adam's!" Sally looks up at Them and she stands up and Sally asks "What?" and he punches Sally and Sally falls to the ground and says "Y...

Sally is outside playing with Jacob when Three of Kieron's friends approach Sally and One of them say "Stand up Adam's!" Sally looks up at Them and she stands up and Sally asks "What?" and he punches Sally and Sally falls to the ground and says "You're a freak Adams!" One of the other boys take out a knife and says "You're dead". Sally's eyes widen at the large blade and Kieron acknowledges this and he runs over and asks "What's going on here?!" Kieron turns around to Sally and holds his hand out for Sally to take and she takes his hand and he pulls her up to her feet. Kieron looks at her lip and he turns to her friends as he stands protectively in front of her and exclaims "What the hell man?!" His friend says "Ah c'mon its funny" Kieron says "It ain't funny! Put the knife away...Now Matt" Matt puts the knife away and he asks "What happened? I thought you'd be pleased" Kieron shakes his head and he glances back to Sally and he longingly looks at her and says "No what we done to Sally was wrong. It ends now" and Matt laughs and says "You're in love with her? She's a No Good Slut!" Kieron punched Matt and floors Matt and Kieron head butts Matt and shouts "She's not a Slut! Dont call her that!" Kieron stands up and Matt scrambles on the ground and stands up and says "You're a Psycho! From this moment on we are done!" Kieron shrugs his shoulders and says "Bye then" and The three boys walk away. Sally looks at Kieron and says in disbelief "You saved me?" Kieron nods and says "Looks like it" and their eyes lock on each other.

Negan is driving a truck and pulls away next to a playground park and he deeply sighs and he gets out of the truck and walks into the park to see Lilly sitting on the grass next to the swings staring in a trance

Negan is driving a truck and pulls away next to a playground park and he deeply sighs and he gets out of the truck and walks into the park to see Lilly sitting on the grass next to the swings staring in a trance. Negan appears behind Lilly and she says "I told nobody to come after me!" Negan says "Your My Babygirl of course I'd come for you" and Lilly brings her knees up to her chest and she asks "Howd you find me? How'd you know where I was?" Negan sits beside Lilly and says "Because I know you like the back of my hand. Besides when you were a kid, anytime you were upset you'd come here" Lilly wipes away her tears. Negan asks "What are you doing?" Lilly says "Protecting our Family" Negan says "By what? Running away? Hiding out in a park? That's not you Lills. I know you can't forgive me for what I done to Bradley and Kenneth but I am your Father that will never change" Lilly looks to Negan and says "Dad I need you right now" Negan's eyes well with tears and he says "I got you" and Lilly says "I dont know what to do. Tell me what to do cause I feel lost" Negan says "I hate to see you lost like this, it kills me to see the pain that's in your eyes but you gotta come back. Everybody is worried, You wanna protect our Family?" Lilly nods and Negan says "We kill Alpha and her freak group, for Ethan and your kids. It's time, I know you feel broken I can see it inside of you but anytime you feel like breaking inside I'll be right behind you to pick up your broken pieces. You arent alone Baby" and Lilly leans her cheek against her knee and sobs and Negan pulls Lilly in for a hug and he says "I want you back..I need My Lills back" and Lilly grips onto Negan's leather jacket as she cries hysterically and Negan rubs the back of her head and says "That's it...let it all out Princess".

NEXT TIME:
LILLY TALKS WITH ALPHA.
LILLY FORMS A PLAN TO TAKE DOWN THE WHISPERERS.
JASON CLASHES WITH KIERON.