Season 9 Episode 11 - A Proper Family

PREVIOUSLY:
LILLY APOLOGISED AND POURED HER HEART OUT TO TROY.
NEGAN GRIEVED FOR ETHAN'S DEATH.
TROY WOKE UP.

Lilly and Troy look at each other in shock and Lilly softly laughs in relief and says "You're awake?" Troy asks "Did I just hear you right? Ethan's dead?! Where is he?! Lilly where's Our Son?!" Lilly wipes away her tears and says "He's dead I buried him beside Meghan. That bitch slashed his throat" Troy clenches his jaw and says angrily "He's Dead?! I'm gonna kill em' all!" Troy rips the covers off him and attempts to get out of the bed and Lilly says "Troy, you can't leave this bed for a day or a two" Troy snaps in anger "My Son is dead and you expect me to lay in this bed and do Jack shit! You know me better than that! I'm gonna tear them from limb from limb!" and Lilly shouts "Get back in bed! You arent gonna do anything! I handled it!" Troy lays back in bed and shakes his head as he wipes away his tears and says "Just go. I need to be alone" Lilly nods and says "Okay but I'll check on ya later I'm so sorry" and Lilly stands up and walks off wiping off her tears as Troy sobs uncontrollably.

Sally is sitting by Ethan's grave and sniffles and says "I'm sorry this happened to you Eth, you were the sweetest

Sally is sitting by Ethan's grave and sniffles and says "I'm sorry this happened to you Eth, you were the sweetest. I know I'm not your real Sister but when Lilly said I was part of the Family I was glad because I would have Lilly and Troy and you and Jason and Jake and Lucy as my Brothers and Sister...I was part of something...I was part of a proper Family" Kieron approaches Sally and sadly looks at Sally. Sally looks up at Kieron and she scoffs in disbelief and says "If your here to start trouble just walk away...I'm not in the mood" Kieron sadly smiles and says "No I uh - I'm not here to start, I'm here to say I'm sorry about Ethan, he was a good kid" Sally nods as she averts her gaze from Kieron and turns hr attention to Ethan's grave and says "Yeah he was" Kieron says "Actually while I'm here, you dont have to believe or even forgive me but I'm sorry for how ive treated you" Sally's face falls and asks in disbelief "What? Well why did you do it?" Kieron says "I was pissed off at the world and I took it out on you and to be honest i was wanting to look cool in front of my friends and I liked you and I didn't want anyone to know" and Sally stands up and asks "You liked me?" Kieron shifts uncomfortably and nods and says "I know I've fucked up my chances with you but I thought I would make things right...better late than never right?" Sally nods and smiles as Kieron nods and walks off and Sally calls Kieron's name "Kieron" Kieron turns around to Sally and asks "Yeah?" Sally says "Thank you" and Kieron smiles at Sally and walks off.

Lilly walks into her room to see Negan cleaning up all of the blood and Lilly asks "What are you doing?" Negan stands up straight as he was crouched over cleaning up Ethan and The Whisperers and Troy's blood and says "I was tidying up, I didn't wa...

Lilly walks into her room to see Negan cleaning up all of the blood and Lilly asks "What are you doing?" Negan stands up straight as he was crouched over cleaning up Ethan and The Whisperers and Troy's blood and says "I was tidying up, I didn't want you to see this" Lilly says "What? You think clean floors and clean walls will wipe my memory. A metre from where your standing is where my Son died" and Negan rubs his head and says "I'm sorry Darlin I'm just trying to help" and Lilly nods. A moment of silence passes and Negan looks at Lilly and asks "You been to see Troy?" Lilly nods and says "Yeah..he knows about Ethan" and Negan deeply sighs and asks "So, what's the plan?" Lilly looks at Negan in confusion "Plan?" Negan tilts his head to the side and asks in disbelief "Yeah, your plan to take down Alpha. I've got a few plans in mind" and Lilly shakes her head and says "No plan its done" Negan looks at Lilly with a shock look and Lilly says "Dont look at me like that Dad, it's done. I handled the ones that took Ethan's life" and Negan asks "What's going on?" Lilly says "I'll tell you what's going on...I'm done, I'm done fighting" Negan scoffs in disbelief and says "No you're not...you're just in shock" Lilly shakes her head and says "No for once in my life I'm thinking clearly now! Look at this! Look at where we are! Half our Family is wiped out because of me!" Negan scoffs and says "Ah c'mon Lills you're talking crazy" Lilly shakes her head and says "No Dad I'm not. It's because of me, everything is because of me. I gotta stop fighting for My Children and Troy, I can't lose anyone else" and Negan says "Lilly" and Lilly shakes her head on the verge of tears and says "No, just go I need time on my own" and Negan motions his hands towards the half cleaned floor and says "What about this mess?" Lilly says "Its my mess I'll handle it" and Negan kisses Lilly's head and Lilly pulls away from Negan's touch and she sniffles and he walks out of the room.

NEXT TIME:
NEGAN FORMS A PLAN.
NEGAN AND KIM TRY TO GET LILLY BACK.
KIERON SAVES SALLY.