Reheasal Night.

Faith wasn't home tonight she was still at the gym with her squad of cheerleaders they have this big compettition in June that they are preparing for.....i hear its at the justice of peace place where the court is that is where they going to have it. Meanwhile, Chad is here with me, and we're going over lines in art& literature class for practice.

"Okay, you ready?".

"Yea, I'm just checking on hidi".

" how is she?".

"She's okay- some days she feel sick".

" is the cancer treatments working?".

"They do, she gets chemotherapy every mondays, wednesdays and fridays, but the sideffects sickens her".

" mmm,I'm so sorry is there anything i can do for you....or your family?".

"No, you been an great friend just supporting me".

" thanks, so....i have page 1 it says hello maten, how are you?".

"I'm good- i haven't been out my shadow of the palace land yet".

" well isn't honey good you are- the sun is dazzling and the clouds are extra cremey today".

"Hahaha hahahaha".

" come on, Chad you have to be serious".

"No, no, no....this whole written line between us is stupid and so is how they talk".

" well, Miss.Natalie is british so ofcourse she'd write an off key play".

"Yea,*british mocking yea ayi mate".

" hehehehe you are so crazy".

"And you are so cute".

Eeek. He called me cute i shouldn't be this excited around My sister's boyfriend but i can't help it, he's the hottest guy ever and he's so cute& sexy, and he's very funny& smart.

"Are you okay?".

" mmm...what?".

"You are looking pale and red".

" i...i....mmm....fine".

"I know".

"You know what?".

" that, you like me".

"Hahahaha hahahahaha that is stupid boiiii, never".

" come on, Gabi...every time I'm hear you loose yourself consciously and you can't barely focus....its me isn't it?".

"Ummm....no, i just....need some water I'll be back".

I head rushing for the kitchen trying to escape temptation and every dark impulse to kiss him and make out with him but he's my sister's BOYFRIEND! I grab a bottle of water, and open the lid and drink hurriedly with water gushing forcefully down my throat, and then i hear footsteps, and i can only turn around and see Chad looking at me like I'm a fucking lunatic and crazy bitch, but no, i don't get that i get footsteps following me over to where i am by the fridge and i can feel an hot burning heat sensation on my neck and the neck hairs and skin on my body turns up and is dancing all around my body in fear, in shakiness and in excitement as I'm this close to the guy i like.

"C...had? What are you doing?".

" Shut up".

Before i could say something else he grabbed my face and pulled me in an deep kiss, i had no idea what had just happened but all i knew is i love the heat& passion he bought out in me and the fire and desire to make me want him and bend all the unbreakable rules of what we can't do and let me go with the flo and feel this untamable passion and love.