Dad's Visit.

After changing my half naked body i put on some clothes and came downstairs to talk to my dad.

"Aye, you still beautiful as a peach".

" Yea, it took you long enough to notice after 17 years".

"Look, Gabi i am sorry i hurt you and your sister- that wasn't my intention".

" yea, i bet it wasn't".

"I regret a lot of things- including putting my son in an horrible position to look after you and faith as a father figure while i left".

" He didn't regret being that for me, he was an great dad than you ever could be,he loved me and he knew i needed a dad so he was to me".

"But i should have been there, i missed a lot of special times with you and honey, I'm sorry i abandoned you".

"Its fine, i don't think about my past or you, i think about my future and the love i have now....its greater than what you ever could have failed at".

In the Closet.

Chad's pov.
I had no idea what Gabi went through but to know why she is so different makes so much sense, her& faith's dad abandoned them at childhood- i ache for her and faith, the extrenous pain they must have suffered, grieved, pained for years how can an man neglect his children- and two beautiful kids at that, Gabi and faith are so drop dead gorgeous how can any man not want them as daughters??? Times like this i think of my dad, how he's an great Alcholic i live with him, there is An variety of days i don't see him, he's either out drinking or too drunk and crashed to come home- and when he do he is an wreck always yelling and screaming, fussing at me for Why mom left. My mom left him six years ago, she took my other siblings i have four sisters that is my age or maybe a year or two( possibly three years younger) than me, than i have a nine year old sister, and i have an toddler baby brother and she took all of her kids with her and left me i guess i wasn't good enough to join the journey or she couldn't take one more kid to feed as she had all the others to look after.

"So i have some funeral arrangements, it will be at Cheryl's Saint Holy Angels Church".

"The same church where mom....???".

"Yea, i know- i just thought I'd keep it special to have the ceremony at the same church your mother held her funeral".

"Yea, what way to make it up to me by having an funeral at the place our mom died from you killing her to death".

" Gabi, I'm sorry i know nothing will change,but i love you- and I'm sorry that i took her from you, if i could do it all over again, i would never ever have killed her".

In the closet.

Chad's pov.
WTF. So Gabi's dad killed her MOM??? Oh shit this is CRAZY!!! How the hell he kill her? And more importantly how can she have an crimminal in her house with faith- knowing he's an murder he shouldn't be no where NEAR gabi or faith! He could kill her and faith like their mom and there is no way in hell I'm letting an pyschopath hurt my ladies.

"The service is from 10 a.m. til 4 p.m.".

"okay".

"I've been trying to call Kimberly".

" WHAT??? No, you can't do that dad!".

"Hahahah why not? She's your mom's sister, and you and Adam's Aunt".

" you forgot that Adam hated Aunt Kim?".

"I don't know why she was nice to adam all the time, even when he was little she adored him".

" yea, because he tried so hard to bring and maintain peace but he never liked her and we both know why".

"Look, Gabi that is over with- what me and kim did".

" yea, but he'll never forget the betrayal you bought on mom and neither will i, all the times you sat down and ate with her in our house while you was fucking her behind mom's back".

"Your mom and i was having an hard time in our marriage okay".

" oh, bullshit! Its complete B.S. there is and was no reason for you to cheat on mom, all she ever did was love you and you went and slept with the CLOSEST thing to her.....her Sister!".

"I didn't want to sleep with her, but your mom made it hard for me, okay your mom pushed me away after your brother's death and it was hard- hard to try and make her happy".

" you know what dad- you need to leave".

"What? But we have burial arrangements to make".

" i don't care, How DARE you come in my home and talk Trash about MY MOTHER After you had the audacity to take her from US!!!".

"You don't understand how difficult it was trying to love her".

" Oh i understand cause that is EXACTLY how you made me and faith feel For YEARS! And not once did we complain or try to replace you because Every Single day we begged and cried for you but you was never there, NEVER and it killed me i couldn't have an full time dad with or in my life during the hardest times of my life and i needed you, i needed YOU and you weren't there for me, or Faith or Adam".

"Baby, i am so-so-rry----???".

"NO! I don't wanna hear it anymore, save it to someone who gives a damn cause i really don't".

"What about the funeral?".

"Screw you and your plans for Adam's funeral me and Faith Will do it OURSELF!".

"Come on Gabi, please don't be like this".

" No, this is Exactly how i am and i want you to leave.... Now".

Cab goes and as he do Gabi starts crying and he shuts the door behind him and Gabi gets on her knees and starts crying.

*stay tuned to see what happens next. Thank you byeeeeeee. Keep reading. Vote, like, and comment more drama hits in the upcoming chapters!!!.