Trapped Pt 3:The Horrifying Aftermath.

"Hey, wassup".

"Ben.....hi how you doing----(Gabi passes out)".

" Gabi, oh my god, Gabi? Gabi? Gabi, wake up! Wake up! Wake up, pleasse".

Gabi is passed out and falls fast to asleep, Ben looks at her and caresses her hair and then lifts her up and carries her to an bed upstairs for some sleep.

He walks up in the 12 flight of stairs heading towards upstairs and Gabi starts moving a little bit turning her head as Ben carries her upstairs and she snores.

*10 minutes later.
Ben carries her to the bed and places her on the bed and walks out the door and shuts it, Ben leaves but another guy comes in and starts kissing Gabi.

He kisses her neck, and starts taking off her dress and he unbuttons his shirt, and starts kissing her tities and starts sucking on them one by one and fondling them.

"Uhhhh....Ben, hahahahaha".

He kissses her and slides her panties off and starts going down and kissing her legs, hips, thighs,belly and then takes off his pants and slides his dick inside her he grabs her hands and press hard inside her vagina banging it hard inside of her and moving his ass under the sheets as he fucks her, he jingles and pounds it inside of her as his dick is glued in her vagina.

" yeaaahhh ooohhh fuck! Yesss!".*the guy moans as he screw her.

He kisses her neck and starts sucking on her neck and sticks her legs as he press and push and dive hard in her and starts kissing her hips, thighs, legs and then lean against her neck as he fucks her all night.

"Who i am is nun of your business".

" it is if you are holding me Hostage-Owwww!*Faith tries to untie the ropes as she's tied to the couch.

"Your Sneaky dirty Con artist Snake bitch Sister has Something we want".

"We???".

" WE".the guys come out and are big and buffy and are mean and Mad looking.

"Well, i...am not responsible for Gabi's faults, she is- so can you pleasse let me go".

" hahaha you see this Item is very VERY precious to us, we paid A lot of money on this and we CAN'T let her or you or your thug ass brother take it from us".

"Adam? What the hell he has to do with it?".

" Everything, but it is Nun of your DAMN BUSINESS so shut the fuck up and sleep tight....or sleep die cuz that will happen if you pester me and your evil slick ass sister don't give me my damn diamond but all luck to you if she finds you, hhahahhahahahaha".

The guys along with Shiloh upstairs and,faith tries to scream for help and release but they refuse.

"What? No! HELP! HELP! I'm Captive, HELP! Pleasse! Help! Pleasse!".

The Next morning.

Gabi's pov.
I wake up and i see an naked guy in my bed....Wait, my Bed? I don't have an Queen size bed, i have an single bed, ughhhh- where the hell am i? And WHO IS IN BED WITH ME??? Ewww, pleasse don't tell me i slept with an complete stranger and why, do my head hurts....and feels like its been punched eight hundred times in the last several hours, ohhhhh....I've got to call Chad or Natalie, i need to go home.

I pick up the phone but i still feel tons of Queasy and Woozy so i just grab some water and, i grab my phone and text Natalie.

" hey girl come get me i need you".
*Sent*.

I wait for Natalie to respond but i grab my dress and put it back on...and i comb my hair and fix my dress and put my shoes on and bra, and i find my keys which is downstairs,i look at the guy sleeping in bed, i have absoutely no idea who he is or where he's from but he is cute- but i don't remember having sex with him- or going upstairs or coming to this bedroom, all i remember was downstairs last night and talking with chad, and i think i saw Ben....but that's it, its no traces of memory that can jog me to coming to bed with this unknown and unfamiliar guy.

I walk downstairs and i see it is an horrible mess,beer cans all on the floor, cups all on the floor, Condom wraps all over, popcorn spilled, chips broken up, pretzels all smashed up, punch spilled, glass is broken, the lights are busted out and the chair seat is pressed down, i see my keys by red purse and i leave.

I can't believe that happen to me, last night- i, i....i don't even know what to say all besides OH MY FUCKING GOD! I need to call Faith, she's been missing since yesterday and no updates i am getting very worried. I call her but it just goes straight to voicemail,but then i get an text from the goons who's looking for the blue diamond.

"Give us the Damn Diamond NOW or your Sister dies cold bloodedly".
*sent you have 3 days to deliever or its death for you, adam& Faith.*Double sent.

I looked at the message scared as hell, and i am terrified all because of my dark shady deeds Faith is being held hostage, i dial Adam's number and call him for help and backup.

Dialing.........ringing...........ringing.......?

" hello?".

"Hey adam, i need your help".

" with what now?".

"Look, i just need you....really badly its faith, she's been kidnapped".

" WHAT??? How???".

"I have no idea- but my best chances of getting her back is getting that blue diamond that is stashed in Texas".

" what, so you want me to go all the way in Texas with you for an damn diamomd?".

"Yes! Faith's life is at stake they could be cutting her strinds any minute we need to get there".

".....okay, we need to book tickets there and back round tickets".

" yes, we do- i have $7,500 dollars in mom's stash we can use it to pay for the trip".

"Yea,okay....I'll be there in 2 hours".

" okay, see ya soon".

"Okay bye".*Adam hangs up and grabs his coat and keys from the Suburbs.

The Guys come down along with shiloh and updates Faith on Gabi and the diamond.

" Morning Sweetness".

"Morning Dirty bag".

" awww, well if its any hope if you living in the next three more days i texted you conning bitch Sister to give me the damn diamond".

"Oh, she will- i am her sister she will not let anything bad happen to me".

" Hahahah, you sure about that, cause your bitch sister hasn't responded to any of my text and if she don't your gonna be in an body bag before the sun hits tomorrow".

"You know you really are an Evil nasty son of an bitch".

" hahahah, thanks now shut your annoying stupid pig Squeaking mouth up".

Faith sits Quiet trying to break loose of the ropes but no success and effort.

I go in the stash my mom gave me and get my $7,500 dollars and take it out i get my laptop which is in my room and look for some cheap tickets all around here& back to texas but no ticket is of Cheap or less amount or price its way up and may cost me most of my money but i don't care as long as i save Faith from those cruel and sick twisted monsters from hurting her, then that is all that matters and counts!

Meanwhile.

Ding Dong!

An Familiar face shows up and its Cabony Edwards! Gabi& Faith's dad.

"Oh my god!?! What the hell are you doing here?".

..........................to be continued............!!!.