New plans for tomorrow?

I looked at the room that i got at the Castillion Hordes Hotel in Texas and WOW not only is it huge but also luxurious luckily i have enough money to cover it, i sat my camping bag down and looked at myself in the mirror i needed an shower i had been stinking all day- so i turn the water on in thw bathroom and hop in-but all i could think about was Chad. How amazing he was last night in bed, how we have this undeniable chemistry, that we can't seem to resist or fight with each other no matter how badly i can't be with him- cause he's my sister's boyfriend and they are happy together, it stinks being the"side chick".

I wash up, i wash my butt, vagina, face, feet, back, teeth, stomaoch all over til i know i was cleansed and then after washing and scrubbing thoroughly to check if i was squeaky clean, which i was- i got out and put on some clothes that was in my bag along with Perfume and deordant.

*beep.beep.
"Hey i am thinking of you💏💏💏".
*sent by chad.

I smile and i text him back chad decided to stay here in texas, Adam doesn't know he's here and he won't- i can't risk him finding out the truth, which is me& chad are sleeping together, i know it sounds awful but at the same my heart loves him, I've fallin' inlove with chad and i have absoutely no way or idea how, how I'm going to end this fling with him and stop sneaking around and hooking up because as much as i hate hurting Faith, i can't get Chad out of my head or heart and i know its wrong, but at the same time- it feels so right! Being with Chad, and not pretending like i don't want him or that he means nothing to me on this earth- when he means more to me than he could ever know.

" i can't stop thinking about you too, booo😄😄😄😄😄😄".*sent to chad.

"How about we hook up right now?".*sent to Gabi.

" okay, how fast can you get here?".

"10 minutes".*sent by chad.

I texted Chad where i was staying and what hotel room i was in- Chad already had book an room in this hotel he just was on the second floor while i was on the third.

10 minutes later~>.

Me and chad strip down he kisses me and turns me to my back and he unzips his pants and take out his Good MEDICINE for me, a.k.a his dick. And he takes off my pants and slides my panties down and slides it in my ass crack he force it in harshly and brutally pouncing it in me hard and fast.

" ooooh chad!  Yesss! Ahhh oooh! Yes!".*he grabs my hands as he fucks me in my ass and jams his dick in me over and over and over again.

"You like this dick huh?".*he say sexily.

" ahhh! Yesss! Ooooh ahhh yesss i lovvve itttt!".*i scre as he kisses my back down and i take off his shirt and we start kissing and i kiss his six pack and abs and he carries me by my legs and throws me on the bed as he kisses my hips, legs, thighs, and we start having wild sex together.

Meanwhile.
*knock. Knock. Knock!

"Coming- hell...*BOOM!*.( Adam is shot in the gut and the person runs off) Adam falls to the grown helplessly and desperately as he gropes for help.

" ahhhhh, ahhhhh! Ahhhh! Oww!".

Blood starts feeling the carpet up as ge lays there cold and in pain and he just sits there breathing desperately and hoplessly as no one comes to his rescue and he can't save himself cuz he is hurt very badly the bullet went straight to his stomach.

.............find out who shot Adam? And did he die and who will come and save him- and get him to the hospital immediately??? Stay tuned to find out byeeeeee. Keep reading and be Safe.