Bonus Chapter++2.

"Ahem*excuse me i was looking for the pregnancy tests kit?".

"Oh, yea they are in the next isle to the left".

"Oh, thank you".

Nicole's pov.
I look at the isle with the personal hygienes and home health safety and find a dozen of pregnancy tests and all of them are expensive i really don't have any money to buy noneof these test i only have $3.00 to my name and an bank account with $885.000 in savings for college and a car and single apartment. I get my phone out and try to call Chad- maybe he can loan me some money.

Dialing......Ringing......"hey its chad flynnt I'm not available right now call me when i am byeeeeeeeee".*beeepppp.

~Nicole's message: hey Chad its me, look i need some cash because I'm broke and I want to go to the mall so can you pleasee pick up so i can buy my prom dress before i come to prom nakedly wearing byeeee". Message sent.

Nicole waits by the bench in the drug store for Chad to call her and bring her some money to actually get an pregnancy test done instead.

Meanwhile.

Chad and Faith are on the bed having sex, chad kisses faith's neck as he goes down and kisses her belly, hips, waist, thighs, legs and feet and sticks his hang in her underwear and peeks at it.

" ahhh, Chad you are such a freak".

"Hahaha that's what you like bout me baby".

Faith grabs his hair and pulls him u and starts kissing him softly and tenderly as she do, he takes off her top and throws it on the floor as with her sports bra and touches her tities caressing them with loving tender care.

"Ooooh baby just like that, oooh yes!".

"Mmm, seems like your breast got bigger overnight".

" hahaha, that's cause we haven't done it in a while".

"Yea, well that is all gonna change tonight".

"Mmhmm hehehehe i love it when you talk dirty".

Chad grabs her waist and pulls her in an deep kiss and he removes his pants and his boxers is on so he takes them off and his dick is sticking out wet as puppet and hard as an brick.

"Come on lets see what you that Coyote can do in bed?".

"oh we will".*Chad smiles nastily.

Chad slides Faith's panties down and then penns her to the bed with her legs open and sticks his dick insisde her vagina.

He pounces it in her hard and fast jingling and pressing hard inside her coochie banging it out to the core as he moves his ass in the bed and grooves it as his dick glues and stretches inside Faith's vagina part.

"oooooh yeess! Yesss! Oooh yess! Yes!".

"yeaaa feel it baby! Ahhh oh shit! Yes!".

"OHhhh i feel it baby yesss! Oh yes chad! Ahhhh oooh my god!?! Yesss!".

"yeaaa you love this dick?".

" yesss i love it! Ahhh, oooh! Fuckk!".

Chad kisses and starts sucking her tities and as he do she rubs on his back and neck~ as he fucks her vagina up! And sucking her tities badly.

Gravesite.

Florrseene Eliris Banks.
Gabi& Faith& Adam's mother.

"Hey mom its me Gabi- i just came here, cause i miss you so much....things haven't been the same since you died,oh an that evil and sick bastard is in our lives again, he wants forgiveness for all the horrible things he put me and faith through along with you, but he doesn't deserve an dame penny of any of our forgivness or mines, he may be my father but i want no parts of him in my life....ever, he's hurt me and Faith enough he needs to leave, now Adam's gone- I've lost two of the most important people in my life and I'm afraid to loose faith, i love her but i also love Chad he means the world to me, and i think i am in love with him, i know i know i know, Chad is faith's boyfriend but he makes my heart glad, he makes me smile, he's so sweet and funny and smart, and cool he made me feel wanted and needed and loved- something no guy has ever showed to me, ben never loved me- all he did was lie and decieve me and for an whole year of dating him he screwed another girl while dating me and being my boyfriend, you have no idea how much pain i went through this year, being manipulated and decieved having my heart broken by an guy i truly loved and thought was the One, Chad treats me so special, and i feel happy when I'm with him- and i can't, i can't let go of these feelings, because i want him so much and love him it hurts to know what could never be and will never be, he loves faith and so do i, i can't take Chad away from her no matter how hard my feelings run deep for him- I'm gonna go, i love you, i will always love you mom, no matter what.....bye".

Gabi walks away sadly crying and leaves an rose on her grave tomb as Gabi exits, Nicole enters the clinic about to get an check up to see if she is pregnant or not.

More bonus chapters thank you byeeeeeeeeee! Keep reading like, comment and post.