Getting Back to Normal.

It was lunchtime and The gang was all here- Faith, Chad, Natalie, Wade, kenneth and Allison*kenneth's sister.

"Hey so how you holdin' up Faith?".*kenneth asked.

"Umm...okay today was hard extremely since today was adam's birthday".

"Oh my god!?! That's horrible, he didn't even get to turn 25".*Natalie says sadly.

"Yeah".*faith says full of tears in her eyes.

" hey why don't we focus on somethinh positive- like me figuring out the perfect prom purposal ever".

"You are The Sweetest boyfriend you know that?".*Faith cuddles Chad's face as he leans in& kisses her.

Gabi's pov.
I hate looking at them two together- kissing, flirting, eating, talking, hugging all of it sickens me! Its like i don't exist, whenever they two are alone together or just together, i thought me and chad had something, we had an amazing thing going and now....now its like it never happened.
I feel betrayed, hurt, rejected, abandoned, kicked to the side, an side piece to the menu and i, i....i hate feeling like this i don't wanna sneak and hide my feelings for chad i want them known and heard and i want him as MY boyfriend!.

Chad and faith kisses and make out for twenty whole minutes and sticking their tongues in each other mouth and rubbing their faces together and noses and its all getting ewww and nasty and someone interrupts it.

"Ooookay enough loving making from you two! Soooo how are you gonna ask her chad?".

"Well, actually  i was gonna do it here".

" What??? You Were???".*faith eyes beams with excitement.

Chad cups faith's hand in his and look at her gently and sweetly and starts his Big but romantic Purposal!

"Faith, when i met you, you were this sweet, kind, loving, sensitive and strong girl that I've constantly kept falling for each day and every day and you've changed my life so many times, over and over again with your capacity to love and be caring and kind hearted let me be your Caregiver, let me be your lover let me be your date to The most eventful night of your life.....prom?".

Faith tears up and starts crying as Chad has just made the most romantic prom purposal ever!

" ah, yesss yess yesss! I will be your date to prom!".*Faith hugs chad and they starts smooching again with the rest of the gang clapping and cheering.

Gabi flashes back to her& chad having sex together.
Flashback
Chad and Gabi kisses and he starts sucking her tits one by one and Gabi takes off his shirt and start kissing his abs& six pack and Hunky sexy body as she do, he takes off his pants and slides his dick inside her moving his ass up and down, as he slides his dick in her, and she moans"ooooh ahhh yesss! Yesss! Yesss! Chad kisses her and Gabi squeezes on to his back and hold on as he hunps her and fucks her hard in the bed.

"That was Awesome! Good job Chad".

" aye, thank you thank you!".*Chad waves and kisses as the gang applauds.

Ben comes up and wants to chit chat with Gabi and ask her an important Question.

"Hey".*Ben places his hand on Gabi.

" Ben? What do you want?".

"Look, i just wanted to talk to you".

"Okay, well Start talking cause I'm only listening for 5 minutes".

" okay, look Gabi i love you- i know i hurt you, hell I'm angry at myself trying to figure out how i let an amazing and incredible girl like you go, and hurt you so badly you won't let any other guy near your heart again, well I'm Sorry I'm sorry i hurt you, and i hurt us- i ruined our relationship and what good we could have been, i love you- i will always love you and i know I'm desperate and a jerk for asking this but i want us to get back together again, and i want you to be my date to prom".