Love Sex Affair.

Gabi's pov.
Chad is still sling his dick in me hard and very fast and he's jamming it me harcore body slaming his body up on me as slides his dick In me repeatedly.

"Oooh shit! Yesss chad! Ahhh ohhh! Yes!".*i moan addicted to his god giving sex.

He kissed my neck and bites it as he opens my legs in the air and spread them out like butter sticking it in me once more 10x times harder than before beatin' it up in my vagina ever chance he got.

"Ooooh yessss! Ahhh ohhh! Shit! Fuck!!!".*i moan louder by the second.

We kiss and we make out for 10-20 minutes straight sticking our tongue in each other's mouths and kissing fiercely with passion and steaminess during our love sex session.

Chad kissed my legs, thighs, tities and hips as he continued to fuck me frequently right now~ i moan so hard and loud my throat became sore after the sixith holler In the air.

" yessss! Yesss! Yess! Oooh chad baby!".

Chad starts kissing her tities and sucking on them hard and aggressively as Gabi puts her lips on Chad's chest kissing all the way down to his Manlyhood, then Gabi got on top of him riding his dick back and forth as he sat satiafied and comforttable laying ontop of her vagina as she is up on his body.

She rode him to earth& the moon back shaking her body and using her muscles& strength to fuck him up& down jumping and hopping on it on& off then backwards, forwards, sideways, upside down and all around.

"Ahhh! Oooh shit! Yesss Gabi! Yesss!".

They kiss and then she rubs on his back squeezing it and massaging as he fucks her again and they have wild, explosive destructive mad passionate sex together.

Gabi sucks his manlyhood sticking it all the way in her mouth, bitting down inch by inch sucking to the ending part, as she do...Chad smiles and moans as she's gives Him the HOTTEST blowjob ever than he expected. She licks it, blowing kisses then sticks it on her tongue swerving up and down on it...then bob heads down and starts deep throating it then sucks really hard and sucks on it like a freezpop icecycle and then stickd it in her mouth on and off.

So after giving him a blowjob that lasted 45 minutes she gets up and he turns her over to her ass and sticks his dick in her....he lays up on her back humping and yanking his dick all up in her ass crack and she moans like fucking crazy as he's fucking The DOG shits outta her BADLY he pulls her hair, yanking it, rubbing his fingers in it all as his dick is pressed up inside Her ass hole and he jams it in her in& out going at it every five to six minutes.

"I'm fucking you sooooo good!".*Chad says banging the hell outta her.

"Ahhhh! Yeeeessss! Oooh!Chad!yessS!".

They continue to have sex for the next six hours and they take turns being on top having sex and go eight rounds before they both wear out their body parts and call it Quits and decides to rest& take some time to sleep.

7:30 p.m.

Chad& Gabi wake up after hours of hot and heavy wild sex together!

"Mmm, that was fun".*Chad says chuckling a bit.

"Hehehehe yea it was".

"Well looks like you should be heading home soon".

"Woah, woah now wait a minute i want to talk to you for a bit".

"Okay, sure".

"I'm really sorry what happen to your brother".

"Yea...me too".

"I know what its like to not have one, my mother ran off from my dad and took my siblings with her".

"What? That's awful...it must have been extremely hard to see her run off without picking up you".

"It was~ i hated her for a long time for it but...i understood why she did tho".

"Still though, you are her son she shouldn't have left you like that you needed her and she wasn't there for you".

"*Smiles*. You know its amazing how every time i tell you about myself you always seem to get me".

"Well...i can see you want your own shadow and not to be in someone else's".

"Yea, faith wants me to be this guy who walks around pretending to be super popular with all the fans, attention and spotlight when that's no who i am...or where i came from".

"Yea, i understand that now with my own self".

"You do?".

"Yea, many people wanted me to be popular and get makeovers and do overs with my looks but i wasn't for it, never was".

"Same".

"Are you hungry?".

"Yea, why?".

"I have some leftover pizza that me& faith never ate yesterday".

"Cool".

" Okay".*Gabi puts on Chad's shirt and her panties and runs down to the kitchen to get the pizza and two cups and a pitcher of Lemonade.

*15 minutes later~>.

"Here you go".

"Thanks".

As Gabi is eating Chad looks at her and stares at her, while she eats and munch on her pizza.

"Oh my god! Stooop hahaha ur creeping me out with your stares".

"Sorry...i just can't help but notice how beautiful you are".

"Faith is pretty too y know".

"Mmm, why do you do that?".

"Do what?".

"You glorify Faith as pretty and not your own self".

"... Because most of my life people didn't see my beauty they saw faith's".

Chad comes over to me across the bed and our lips are close up towards each other and he whispers under his breath"I'm not everybody, i think you're incredibly beautiful and amazing".

"*Gabi smiles*. Thanks...that...that means a lot to me".

"I know, i mean it, you're really beautiful".

Gabi looks at Chad&...he kisses her again and they make out for ten minutes then finish eating a hour later which sends Chad off back home while Gabi smiles and reminsice about their daily steamy hot evening of romantic passion and bliss.

*Stay tuned.

Where is Faith?

Will Gabi get preggers by Chad?

Will Faith ever finding Chabi together...in bed? And when???

And Will Chad dump Faith for Gabi yes or no?

How will Gabi deal with the guilt of sleeping with her sister's boyfriend while befrending her sister and being around her all at the same time?

Find Out all new answers next time! See ya thanks 4 reading byeeeeee!!!!!.