Love Triangle???

It was lunchtime in cafeteria, all of us was sitting together- well besides Wade who's hurt Natalie is dating Kenneth again. So Wade sits by himself near an Window.

"Hello, can i sit here, sir?".

"Oh???".

"Oh??? Is that an bad thing or good thing?".

" You're.....???".

"Pretty, yeah i know i get that a lot from guys, and girls and adults".

" hahaha, funny i never seen you before here".

"That's cause I'm New, I'm South".

" Nice to meet you South".

Wade shakes hands with South over by the table.

So why is an cute boy like you sitting all by yourself?".

"Hahaha, i...i....there is no reason".

"Mmm, well i can think of one maybe to get the hot girls off of you".

"Whaaat? Hehehehe noooo i don't mind the attention of the hot ladies lauding over me".

"I bet you don't- an nice guy like you should have an girlfriend".

" *coughs.coughs*. Yeahhh but sadly not- i don't have time for an girlfriend".

"I know that's right, cute guy, sweet to the girls and an genius in class".

" hehehehe how did you know that?".

"Well i see these neatly organized stacked books you must be an very smart guy in academics".

"I am- i get A's and B's every report card time".

" Mmm, that's great, maybe you can help newbie on the block get straight A's".

"I guess i can show my skills off to an new student".

" hehehehe great- and i guess for your help i can thank you with an smoothie at Rumble Beach".

"Are you asking me out?".

"Maybe- if Only you accept".

" i do".

"Then its an date, I'll see you at 7".

"O..o....okayyy".*Wade starts smiling as he has just gotten his 1st official date!

Meanwhile.

Natalie is sitting with Kenneth liplocking while faith and Chad eat their cheesteak together and I'm still looking at Glory Glows Prom dress magazines!

"Hey who's the new girl?".*faith ask.

"My Sister".*Ly'pier shows up at the table and has an annoying smirk on his face.

"Piere, when did you ever have an sister?".

" Since i was born- gosh, her name is South".

"Aww, she's very pretty how come we haven't seen her here before?".

"because She was living in Arizona with her mom but now she moved here in philly with her mom getting an job at university hospital".

"Okay, but Piere your mom and dad live in philly why was your sister living half way out the country?".

"That's because South lives with her mom- me and South are half siblings".

"Ohhh, so you and South share the same dad?".

" yeah, but now South got Expelled from Sanchoe Bills High school and had to move here".

"Oh so she's an Total badass!".*Chad blurts out bluntly.