Trapped Pt 2:Livid Night.

At the party.
I come in and i see Everybody dancing. All eyes are on me then they continue their mingling of activities and then i run into the School's biggest bully.

"Gabi AbreScott?".*Li'pyier pops up.

" Ly'pyier?".

"What the hell are you doing here at my party?".

" Look, i just was invited by chad, okay so if you mind can you leave me the hell alone".

"Ah, but you're in My house so as long as you are, you will do as i say".

" What do you want?".

"I want you to Leave, nobody wants you here and you're a Sore loser".

"You think you can scare me, well you can't,not anymore- you will never control me ever again".

" you think you can be Somebody with big brains and big books but you are nothing but an dumb weird geek".

"Whatever".

" Heyyy baby, i was looking for you".

"Baby? Who the hell are you?".

" you're boyfriend.....*ahem* remember".  He winks at me and i play along with his lie.

"Robbie, you mean you are datinh this  dumb poor sick little loser?".

"Yes, i am and she's not an loser she's smart and Beautiful".

" yea, whatever you say to get an piece of ass".

"Gabi is not going anywhere".

" Then you both can leave".

"Robbie, no....its fine, i can go you...you, don't have to do this for me".

" No, Ly'pier is not gonna keep disrespecting you okay".

"I'm not its just i don't like her nor do i want her here".

" Cmon, Ly....pleaase, look my mom hired an DJ for your party tonight eh?".

"Yes, but i didn't say you can bring boring bonny potatoes here either".

"Look, its either you let her stay or there's no DJ".

"What? You can't do that, I've got tons of people here, Robbie pleasse don't ruin my party".

"..... I won't if you agree to let Gabi stay".

"Ughhh....Whatever, but you, you may have gotten lucky this time but next time, you won't be as spared as you are right now or ever".

Ly'pier walks off and Robbie& i are looking at each other and i am just shocked& relieved to have Ly'pier the biggest Nasty SOB back off of me.

" thanks, i really owe you".

"No problem, i know how jerky ly'pier can be".

" are you friends with him?".

"Cousins".

"Oh, that makes sense-so i guess you don't go to Shoreman High school".

"No,but i live nearby so i know people from there".

"Mmm, well i gotta say i owe you ome for sticking up for me".

" Nah, its no problem i hate for any girl to be an Victim of Ly'pier's cruelty".

"Well you most definitely are an gentleman".

" thanks, can i get you something to drink?".

"Just some punch".