Love Triangle??? pt2.

Wade sits by the bench looking at the posted assignment in dance class as Natalie comes over and sits next to him.

"Hey, you busy?".

"No, why?".

" i just wanted to apologize for blowing you off the other day".

"No, its fine i know you and keith are together and have a lot of catching up to do".

" yea, we do but it doesn't mean that i forgot about you,you are still my bff".

"Hehehe yea, i know".

" So, speaking of Plans i hear its an good movie coming out tonight".

"Actually.....???".

"Hey There you go i was looking all over for you i bought you an smoothie from the vending machine".

" Oh, thanks that's really sweet of you".

"Yea, well anything for the guy who's generous to help me with this math work i have".

" Oh, you must be South".

"Hahaha yeah i am how did you know?".

"Your brother Ly'pier told me and my friends".

" yea, well I'm South from Arizona and I'm related to Ly'pier".

"Good to know- you're really pretty".

" thanks, i get that alot".

"Mmmm, this red strawberry drink is Out of this World!".

"Yea, tell me about it i drank one and i was already hooked".

" hahaha, you're very funny".

"Mmm, you have no idea".*South smiles flirtatously.

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh😱😱😱😱😱..

Natalie's Pov.
Wow. I can't believe Wade is opening up to South, more importantly hitting it off as friends, i guess its one more person to add to our group of friends. I'm happy he's made an new friend- and she's pretty and cool, Now he can have an buddy to hang out with him since i have an boyfriend now.

Meanwhile.

*music plays.

The partners gather up and starts dancing, Chad grabs Gabi's hands and has his hands on her waist as he moves her body to the music slowly along with the others.

"I'm sorry, i know you wanted to dance with Faith".

" its okay, i just want to get this over with".

"Hahahaha, yeah cause seeing me is an constant reminder of us having sex together".

Chad sways his shoulders slowly as he dances slowly with Gabi with his hands on her waist and steps back and moves forward as they waltz on the dance floor.

"Gabi, this has nothing to do with you, i just wanted to spend time with my girlfriend who's been missing for two whole days".

"Right, I'm sorry i just can't...forget i said anything".

"No, tell me i wanna know".

"I want us to be together and i hate it that were not".

Chad looks stunned and balked at her words as he turns her around in an spin then glides with her hands on his across the dance floor.

And spends her around and around as they glide together.

"Chad, Chad? Chad..are you okay?".

" oh, yeah I'm fine- you know I'm really not feeling the beat of this music right now.....or today".