Errands

My energy for putting a warning chapter is low. So, there's cursing, innapropriate stuff, any and everything you'd expect from the boys, and me if you've read any of my stories before. Hope you enjoy :)

(Apparently Narrator's actual name is Grant from what I've been told, so if you see Grant occasionally, that's him)

No One's POV

Eddie was doing his usual vr games, this time with Narrator, Juicy, Josh, and Mully. Courtney, his girlfriend, unfortunately had a problem with that. She walked into his gaming room, hands on her hips. Eddie heard her walk in, and told the others that he'd be back in a little.

He took off the headset and stared at her, frowning. She had a messy bun, and mascara running down her face, signalling that she had been crying. Eddie went to caress her face, but she slapped his hand away.

"What'd I do this time Courtney?" He asked crossing his arms, a frown still present on his face. She glared. "What'd you do? Eduardo all you ever do is play those idiotic vr games, when will you give us time?" 

He glared. "I do try to give you time, but all you want is sex. I'm not a sex addict like you-" Eddie was interrupted by a slap to the face. "Don't you ever call me that again! You promised you wouldn't either!" 

Eddie's eyes widened. He frowned, attempting to hug her as an apology, but she took a step back. "You didn't even know I was crying. Why do you act like you care about me? Do you even love me?" Eddie nodded vigorously. "Yes Courtney, I love you. You already know I do, with all of my heart."

"Then tomorrow, spend the day with me. Just me, no friends of yours or anything. Got it?" She asked, walking over to the door. Eddie sighed. "I will spend the day with you tomorrow, I promise. Love you Courtney." She smiled slightly. "Love you too." And with that, she left the room. Eddie walked back over to his head set, putting it back on. Everyone stared at him.

"Why are you all looking at me?"

"..Eddie are you okay?" Juicy asked. Eddie raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? I'm fine dawg! C'mon let's go vandalize some-" Josh interrupted. "Eddie we heard the whole thing. There's something wrong." Eddie's face turned pale. He forgot to exit the game until their conversation was over. "They heard it.." he thought.

Not being able to collect himself to be honest, he sighed. "Trust me guys, everything is fine." He said, jumping around. "I- Eddie that is like, not okay. She fucking slapped you." Narrator said. 

Eddie frowned.

"What? No she d-idin't..she slammed her hand down on my desk.. just trust me, it's okay." Eddie tried to reassure. Mully sighed. "I guess it's okay then." Eddie internally sighed in relief. Narrator was still looking at him.

"Please Narrator. I'm okay."

Narrator sighed in irritation before giving up. "Alright, fine. Let's continue." He said, his tone of voice slightly more aggravated. Eddie sighed, knowing he wasn't happy anymore. 

A little later…

Everyone was done doing vr for the day, relaxing in their homes. Narrator was at his house, and Eddie and Courtney were in their bedroom cuddling. They were both on their phones, each talking to a different person. Narrator looked at his phone, going to his messages.

Narrator:
Hey

Sexy Mexican Man:
Hey dawg! What's up

Narrator:
Nothing, just watching TV. Wyd

Sexy Mexican Man:
Just watching TV with Courtney, the usual

Narrator groaned. "Your boyfriend again?" Narrator's roommate sat down next to him. Narrator rolled his eyes. "He isn't my boyfriend Ash. I wish though." Ash chuckled. 

"I mean c'mon, why is he always with that whore? I understand it's his 'girlfriend' but, she's not girlfriend material at all! Hell, I'd be a better boyfriend!" Ash threw a pillow at him. "You should chill. I doubt he really likes her anyway."

"Yeah okay, you can say that because you're with Joann. I'm over here, eating chips alone." He said, turning on their TV. "Suure, you're alone." He took one of his chips. Narrator looked back at his phone, seeing 3 more texts from Eddie.

Sexy Mexican Man:
Hey I have a question.

Do you want to go chill tomorrow? 

Maybe around 2:00pm?

Narrator raised an eyebrow. Wasn't he supposedly going out with Courtney tomorrow?

Narrator:
I thought you were going out with Courtney.

Sexy Mexican Man: 
She canceled, said something about some errands

Narrator:
Sounds good enough

Narrator looked up at the TV for a little, then back down at his phone to see a message from Eddie. 

Sexy Mexican Man:

Hey look.. I'm sorry I made you concerned earlier. That wasn't my intention. I just didn't want you to worry about me.

Narrator frowned. "Of course I'd be worried, you're my best friend Eddie.." He thought to himself. Ash peered over at the texts, chuckling quietly when he saw "Sexy Mexican Man" as Eddie's name. He put his head on Narrator's shoulder. "You two would be like the best couple of all couples..ever." he threw his hands up in the air, creating a star with his finger. Narrator covered his face with his hand in embarrassment. 

Narrator:
It's perfectly fine. Although, you know you can talk to me about anything. I'm always here for you Eddie. You're my Mexican Asshole, no matter what 😳

Sexy Mexican Man:
Aww thanks. You really are the
bestest friend I've ever had dawg 😘

Narrator sighed. Ash looked at him, giving a 'what now' look. Narrator showed him the phone, groaning. Ash laughed his ass off, as Narrator wanted to punch him. "The friend zone is always the worst. Good luck getting out of that." Ash sighed, eating more chips.

"Why do you do this to me Eddie?"

. . .

Hope this was okay for a first chapter. Have a good day/night/evening, love you all ❤❤❤