Movie Night

3rd Person POV

Marinette grabbed the popcorn from the coffee table and put it next to her and Adrien. The snuggled in the blanket and began to watch K-12.

They found themselves cuddling eachother, but they didnt really care. They kept watching until an inappropriate scene came in (cough strawberry shortcake ahem)

S
he covered his eyes and skipped to the next scene.

- Time Skip -

It was around the end of the movie where Crybaby gives Ben a kiss on the cheek.

"Can you give me a kiss on the cheek like she did?" Adrien turned to Marinette with puppy doll eyes, like Manon usually did to her.

Of course she couldnt say no, so she leaned in to kiss his cheek but felt his warm lips instead. They kissed eachother deeply. Then they heard Nathalie knocking on the door to tell them that they need to sleep for tomorrow.

They looked at each other's eyes with deep blush, just like Ladybug's suit. Nathalie peaks in and smiles at the 2 lovebirds. She closes the door and heads downstairs.

"I think I interrupted something" Nathalie told Gabriel when she came out Adrien's room.

Gabriel laughed, which was very rare. "I honestly ship those two" his voice, which didnt sound that cold anymore.

Both Marinette and Adrien changed into their pajamas and fell asleep next to eachother.