Oni-Chan 2

Aghhh!! Sorry that I posted this late again. I fell asleep and then the next morning I forgot to write it. Kagami is going to get akumatized again in this chapter, bringing back 'Oni-Chan' .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Kagami helped Marinette up. "What are you doing here? I didnt know you fence now."

Marinette rubbed the back of her head. "Well since I kinda live with Adrien his dad gave me a schedule and now I have to do fencing"

Kagami's eyes slightly widened in jealousy "Oh, you live with Adrien now?"

"Yeah but just temporarily, until my parents come back from New York" Marinette walked to her locker.

"Okay, I'll meet you outside of the locker room" Kagami closed the door behind her, trying to hide her anger.

"Why does she have to live with Adrien? They're going to become more close and I cant let that happen because Adrien is MINE." Kagami thought to herself.

Marinette came out the locker room with a light pink tinted suit. Kagami rolled her eyes under her mask/helmet (or whatever you want to call it) and they headed to the gym.

- Time Skip -

Mr. D'Argencourt had paired up Adrien and Marinette so Adrien, aka the best fencer there could help Marinette.

Kagami looked at them, heard their laughter under their mask. She got distracted and her opponent won.

Kagami took of her mask and headed to the fencing teacher. "I'm going to go use the restroom"

"Okay, but dont take too long" he continued fencing with one of the students.

Kagami ran to the locker room grabbing a book, nobody noticing. She went to the restroom shortly after, closed the door and locked it, crying in the stall.

She opened the book and grabbed the picture of her and Adrien together, since the rose was dead already. A black and purple butterfly landed on the picture. "Hello Oni-Chan" a voice spoke.

"Hello again, Hawkmoth"

Hawkmoth smirked "I'll once again give you the power to track down, not Lila Rossi but Marinette Dupain-Cheng, for being with your loved one. But I'll need a favor in return" yeah I'm not sure why he would put the girl who is doing whatever he tells her to do either

Kagami, or more like Oni-Chan cut him off. "Bring you Chat Noir and Ladybug's miraculous"

Black and purple bubbles covered her body, replacing her fencing suit with her villian suit. She bursted out the restroom.

"WHERE IS ADRIEN AND MARINETTE?!" She yelled.

Adrien grabbed Marinette's hand and pushed her into the janitor's closet.

"I'll hide somewhere else, please stay safe" Adrien gave her a smile and closed the door. Marinette blushed.

Marinette's POV

I fix my bangs, realizing that I still have to fight an akuma. I left my purse in my locker, but then I saw Tikki flight into my hands.

"You gotta transform before Oni-Chan does any damage"

I nod. "Tikki, spots on!"

After transforming I burst out the janitor's closet, meeting up with my kitty.

"Uh, m'lady, what's that on your forehead" Chat Noir points to my face.

I look at him in confusion, pulling my magical yo-yo out and opening the camera app.

My eyes widened. I was in shock. If anyone else sees this, they will know I'm Marinette.

"Uhh kitty, I have to go. I'll meet up with you when you break the akuma so I can catch it." I walk backwards and run to the back if the staircase from the front of the school.

I sigh in relief. "Spots off"

"Why did you detransform? You need to fight her!"

"If anyone else sees that I have this huge red horn as Ladybug, they will know it's me. I'll help Chat Noir when he releases the akuma." I reply.

Tikki hides and I run back inside.

"Are you looking for me, Oni-Chan?"

3rd Person POV

She smirked. "There you are Marinette, just remember that everytime you lie your horn grows bigger and I can track you down no matter how far you run" if you ask me that kinda sounds like life360 but anyways-

"Oh, I know. Dont you think I dont know about when you did that to Lila. But why do you want to track me down"

"Because, you live with MY Adrien. You guys are going to become closer and end up dating. I cant let that happen because me and Adrien are meant for eachother"

"What is Mari doing? Shes going to hurt herself" Chat Noir thought to himself.

"Again, it's always about Adrien. Why not let the lucky guy pick?" Chat Noir rolled his eyes, he slightly got offended of himself because he IS Adrien.

They both turned to him.

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID ALLEY CAT ADRIEN IS WAY CUTER, HANDSOME AND NICER THEN YOU" they both said in sync.

His eyes widened. He blushed at the thought that Marinette thinks hes cute.

"Did you just copy what I said? Stop copying me!!" The two girls said, annoyed.

Chat Noir looked at Oni-Chan "Alright, I'm guessing that your akuma is in that sword like last time"

"Distract her so I can cataclysm the sword" Chat whispered in Marinette's ear. She nodded.

"Well Adrien likes me way better then you, he even kissed my cheek and cuddled with me"

Oni-Chan's face grew in anger.

"Your horn isnt growing, SO THAT IS TRUE!?" She fell to the ground.

"Cataclysm!" Chat Noir summoned his cataclysm. Marinette smirked and ran to transform. "Tikki, spots on!"

When she walked back in as Ladybug, she saw Chat was having some problems. She summoned her lucky charm. It was tape. She looked around and eventually noticed the picture Kagami had ripped apart. She taped it and made it fly in front of her. Kagami noticed and stopped fighting Chat Noir. He took that chance to cataclysm her sword.

The akuma flied out. Ladybug captured it with her yo-yo. "Time to de-evilize!"

"Bye bye little butterfly." She threw the tape into the air and yelled "Miraculous Ladybug!"

Every thing went back to normal. "Pound it" the 2 superheroes fistbumped eachother. "Where were you before, m'lady?" Chat questioned Ladybug. "For personal reasons I can't say" she gave Chat a little pat on his head.

"I'm about to transform back, you help the girl out" Chat Noir runs and the girls laugh.

Ladybug turned to Kagami. "If your jealous of Adrien and Marinette, maybe you should talk to her about it."

"No, I understand. I need to find someone else. I'm so childish for fighting over a boy" Ladybug smiles and helps her up.

"Okay, well bug out!"