Detention

3rd Person POV

"I'm going to leave you four here, so don't do anything stupid" the teacher walked out the room and locked the door."Great. Thanks to Nino we are stuck here"

"ME? MY FAULT? EXCUSE ME YOU WERE YELLING TOO MISS DUDETTE"

Marinette puts her feet on the table. "And here you are yelling again"

Nino rolls his eyes. They had nothing to do. Marinette just chewed her gum. Alya took a nap. Nino took a nap next to Alya. Adrien was just staring at random things.

Adrien wants to tease Mari "What do you wanna do"

"W-what do you mean" she walks to the trash can and spits the gum out.

"They're sleeping" he points at Nino and Alya. "So we can do anything we want" Adrien gives her a wink.

"Adrien!" She puts her head on the table. Adrien carries Alya and Nino to the front seat. They were a bit heavy but his cHaT NoIr muscles came in hand.

He grabs Marinette's wrist to the back of the classroom. "Uhh.. A-adrien what are y-you d-doing" He pins Marinette to the wall "Oh nothing"

Marinette gulps. She could feel his breath, their noses touching. "Let me just smash my lips on to yours" Adrien gives her a smirk as she looks terrified.

And he did just that. He smashed his lips onto hers. She kisses back, deepening the kiss. She slightly moans into the kisses.

They broke the kiss to breathe. "Let's continue this at home"

"ADRIEN!"

"What?"

She sits down on the nearest chair. Adrien was about to kiss her again until he heard the door about to open so he gets off and pretends like nothing happened.

"You can go now"

Adrien wakes up Nino and Alya as they walk out. "I'm cold" Marinette mumbles. Adrien takes off his hoodie and gives it to Marinette since he already has a long sleeve shirt.

Marinette puts it on. "Thanks A-adrien" she smiles at him. Nino and Alya wave at them goodbye and they enter the car. They didnt get after school detention, just detention for the rest of the school day. Their schedules cleared up today which made them relieved.

When they arrive home, Gorilla opens the door for them to walk out. They get inside of the house.

"Hello Adrien, Marinette"

They thought they were in trouble or he knew about the detention.

"Nathalie and I will be going to Tokyo Fashion week, your body guard will be here to take care of you."

They nod. " We will be leaving right now, so goodbye"

They walk outside and see that gorilla, or the bodyguard has an ear plug and is playing with the action figures Nino gave him the other time Mr Agreste went out. They head to their rooms. "Marinette, I'm gonna take a nap. We can play video games after"

She nods "Okay"

She heads to her room and shuts the door. Marinette takes off her shoes ans goes on her phone. *Knock Knock*

Marinette didn't even look up "What do you want Chat"

"You"

"What?"

"I want you"

Chat Noir walks into her room and takes off the hoodie that Adrien gave her. "What.are.you.doing."

"Oh nothing" Chat gave her a smirk. He presses his lips onto hers. She kissed back, making the kiss deep and passionate. Chat pins her to the wall. "You're mine"

"Okay okay. Can I go on my phone now"

"Fine"

"This isnt over you know"

"Oh I know."

The cat fell asleep on her bed. 'Both' of the boys were sleeping so she had nothing at all to do. Then an idea came up to her head. She walked into Adrien's room to get a marker to draw on Chat, but he wasn't there.

"Where is he? He didn't go out" she whispered to her kwami. "Maybe he went to get a snack" Tikki replied. Marinette rushed downstairs to try and find him. He wasn't there. She gave up and went back upstairs to her room.

She sits next to Chat and looks at his ring. "It wont be bad if I knew his secret identify, I mean I am the guardian of the miraculous so I have a right to know" she looks at the box under the bed which had the miraculous box.

"Dont do it Marinette! It's too early"

She ignored Tikki's comment and took of his ring, only to see...

Adrien Agreste