The Mission

Uhhh hiiii!! I really dont know what to name this chapter but just enjoy reading! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

It's a Wednsesday morning at 5:40am. Marinette and Adrien had to wake up at 5:50am. Chat Noir wakes up and realizes that hes in the same bed as Marinette, in his superhero form!

He looks down to see Marinette hugging him, having her head on his chest. He smiles. 'Shes so cute when shes asleep.. uhh what am I saying? I'm in love with Ladybug!' He thinks to himself.

He looks at the clock and realized that Nathalie will come into their rooms in less then 5 minutes.

He carefully gets out of bed and opens the bathroom door from her room, since it connects to his room. He opens the door to his room and detransforms, quickly plopping on to bed and pretends to be asleep.

Seconds pass by. "You're falling for her" the black kwami, Plagg spoke. "I'm not!" Adrien rolled his eyes. "Yeah sureee" they both heard a knock at the door.

"Goodmorning Adrien, will you please wake up Marinette? I need to go do something. "

Adrien nodded and headed to Marinette's bedroom. "Wake up sleepyhead" he whispered into her ear.

No response. He started to shake her like a salt container. Still no response. He decided to jump on her bed, making him fall on top of her.

Marinette finally wakes up and slowly opens her eyes to meet emerald green eyes.

Adrien just wiggled his eyebrows like he did as Chat Noir when he was on top of Ladybug. Marinette pushed him off of her. "Bad Adri!"

"Seriously? Adri?"

"Yes that's your nickname now"

"What about your knight in shining armour?" Adrien sent her a wink, making her blush.

"Because Chat is my knight in shining armour not you!" Marinette gasped at what she just said out loud, covering her mouth.

"Ahh I see, you have feelings for the Cat"

Flashback to last night

Chat Noir woke up at 12am, he saw his princess laying down next to her in pajamas. He decided to have some fun since shes sleeping. He played with her hair.

He decided to give her a peck. He admired her for a few seconds, and went back to sleep.

Back to present

"Maybe that's why I felt something touching me.." Marinette mumbled under her breath. Adrien took off the sheets from her and layed on top of her.

"Then I'm your prince"

"Adrien get off me we need to get dressed"

"Fine" Marinette slided out of bed, going to her closet. "Can you like.. get out?" She looked back at Adrien. "I'd rather watch this, it's an early birthday present since I turn 16 in a week"

"Oh.. right.." she took off her shorts and slid on some pants and a top.

It was a bit cold outside, but she didnt really mind

It was a bit cold outside, but she didnt really mind. "You look beautiful princess- I mean Mari"

She blushed and thanked him. He went back to his room to put his outfit on.

(KZAIAIA YES I KNOW LIL HUDDY I COULDNT FIND WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR SO I SEARCHED UP THAT DODJSJS)

Adrien got a black and green hoodie and put it on since he didnt want to be cold.

- Time Skip -

Marinette, Alya and Kagami were hanging out the whole school day. It was time for lunch and Alya decided to put the plan in action.

"Marinette, we got a plan" she whispered to the bluenette. "Okay.. what is it?"

(This might be a bad plan bc I genuinely dont have good plans so yeah)

"You are going to flirt with him then and there, tease him, get to know him! Maybe that will help you" Alya took a sip of her milk.

Marinette nodded.

"And when he falls for you, ask him out!" Kagami added.

They put their fist in the middle of the table. "Mission Adrienette!" they fist bumped eachother.

Adrien looked at them confused at the other table. Nino smiled at the girls since he knew about the plan. "Do you have an idea on what they're talking about?"

"Uh- no way dude! I have no idea at all!" He laughed nervously. "Okay.."

"Oh has Marinette worked on the costumes?" Nino quickly changed the subject. "Yeah, shes finishing the Char Noir one. Shes so amazing..." Adrien mumbled under his breath at the last part.

"At bed or at designing?" Nino teased. "Both" Adrien was not paying attention to what he was saying. "YOU SLEPT WITH MARINETTE?"

Nino yelled, making the whole lunchroom look at them. "DUDE NO! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! WE'RE 15 MAYBE WHEN WE ARE 18-"

"BUT I JUST ASKED YOU IF SHES GOOD IN BED OR AT R
DESIGNING AND YOU SAID BOTH!" Nino yelled back.

"WHY DID YOU ASK THAT THOUGH!" Marinette yelled at Nino. "BECAUSE I ASKED HIM ABOUT THE COSTUMES AND HE SAIS YOURE AMAZING AND I JOKINGLY ASKED HIM THAT!"

"ADRIEN WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MAYBE WHEN WE ARE 18" Marinette shouted.

"Oop the plan is already working I guess" Alya laughed.

The whole lunchroom looked at them with confused faces while the 3 argued back and forth until Ms Bustier came into the lunchroom.

"DETENTION FOR THE 4 OF YOU!"

"But Ms I didnt do anything-" Alya got interrupted "No buts"