Birthday Jelousy & Akuma Fighting

Hey guys! So we will be seeing some jealous Adrien in this chapter ;) Poor Luka and Markov dont even know what they are making Adrien jealous by taking away 'his' Marinette 💀 ALSO MARKOV IF YOUR READING THIS ITS JUST FOR THE STORY I DOUBT YOUR THAT TYPE OF PERSON IN REAL LIFE DIDNSJEJE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adriens POV

How did I now just realize that this birthday 'party' thing is ladybug themed- I mean the balloons are ladybug, the plates and cups are ladybug, EVERYTHING IS LADYBUG!! I'm in heaven yall 😌 Anyways,,, Nino put some of my favorite songs on. We were having a great time so far! Then the slow dance came on- im just gonna casually sit in the corner and eat these velvet chocolate chip cookies.

I look around and saw Marinette dancing with.. LUKA? OH HECK NO GIVE THIS BIRTHDAY BOY A DANCE WITH HIS LADY THIS IS NOT HAPPENING! I run to where they are and snatch Marinette from him. Who does he think he is? Trying to make me jealous on my birthday, how rude :(

3rd Person POV

Marinette's eyes widen as she feels Adrien grabbing her. "What was that about?" She whispered into his ear. "Just dance with me"

Throughout the whole party, Adrien got jealous of Luka and Markov hanging with Marinette. He looked like we was going to kill someone. 'Its my birthday, and she hasnt hanged out with me ever since Markov pulled her away.' "Time to cut the cake and open the presents!" Alya yelled, making Adrien snap out of his thoughts.

Nino started to play 'Happy birthday' as the rest singed along. Adrien blowed the candles. When he took them out, Marinette smashed his head on the cake, covering him with icing. (Hispanics know, when it's your birthday and your about to have a small bite of the cake before you cut it someone always smashes your head in the came 😔)

He wiped the icing off his eyes and laughed who did that!?" And proceeded to lick the cake off his face.

After the cake it was time for the presents. He opened all of them, kept thanking everyone reptedly and he finally got to Marinette's gift. As he was about to open it, he saw a mark on his wrist. "Oh shit I forgot about this soulmate mark thing" he looked at it closely and saw the name 'Marinette'. He looked at it happily and squealed in excitement. Right as he was about to open the gift, a villian came.

Of course Hawkmoth would akumatize someone regardless if its the superhereo's birthday. But then, not 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 , 6 but 7 villians come across them. He places the gift in his inside pocket and grabs Marinette's hand "EVERYONE RUN!!" he yells as they go to transform. "I was having a good time but Hawkmoth really had to ruin it" he sighed as they ran out the alley.

"Yeah.. i knew he was planning something big. We need to get Rena Rouge, Carapace, Queen Bee, Vipereon, and the others! Give these to Alya, Nino, Chloe and Luka while i give the others to the rest" she pulls out the miraculous' from her mAgIcAl yOYo (pretend that she can do that) and gave them to Chat. They quickly split up and the other heroes transform.

'Sass, Scale, Slither! Pollen, Buzz On! Trixx, lets pounce! Wayzz, Shell On! Long, Bring the storm!' and other phrases were heard from the distance. Now that they have more then 5 superheroes to fight 7 villains, they are for sure going to win.

Although, these villians werent like the ones before. They were way stronger. It must have been from.. Gabriel combined both the moth and peacock miraculous together! That explains a lot, since when Chloe got akumatized, he grabbed the book and fixed the peacock miraculous.

They were all back to back as the villians attacked them. It was Stone Heart, Dark Owl, Style Queen, Santa Claws, Zombie Zou, Evillustrator and Gorizilla, but there suits were slighty different. Ladybug called out her lucky charm and a ____ appeared. (as you can tell im horrible at scripting what she got as her lucky charm and how shes gonna use it so lets time skip to when they nearly deafeat the villians once again! :D )

It was only Chat and Ladybug standing, the others panting on the floor. Her earrings beeped.. beeped... and beeped until it got to the last one. "Chat, cover for me really quick!" she yells as she hides behind a car they throwed during the battle. Chat and Hawkmoth battle eachother with his cane and Chaton's baton. "Why dont you just give me your miraculous, Adrien?" Hawkmoth whispers into his ear.

"Huh? what do you mean Adrien? im not the pretty model guy" he slightly melts inside 'how does he know my identity... m'lady has to come quick' sweat dripping off his forehead, his heart panting in fear. "Oh, well i was at your house with your father and i took a quick peak at the security cameras while you and Marinette revealed your identities' he lied to keep his identity secret.

'Cataclysm!' Chat whispered so he wouldnt hear and dropped to the ground. He gets up and reaches to cataclysm Hawkmoth's cain, he fails and falls to the ground. "Where did he go?" Ladybug yelled.

"I dont know, but he knows our identity. and i might just know how to find his identity" he smirks. Then he heard a beep from his ring. "Uhh maybe you should miraculous ladybug the whole Paris and get back to the party after 2 hours"

She nods "Miraculous Ladybug!" ladybugs flew all over Paris, fixing the damage that happened. They used their baton and yoyo to head to the party and transformed back. "Oh.. my.. gosh" everyone was so scares after what happened with Hawkmoth.

"Oh and by the way, what does your soulmate mark say? Oo and open the present i got you!" Marinette squealed as if what happened didnt just happen. "Uhh it says your name, and okay?-"

"YAY! I CANT WAIT TILL MY BIRTHDAY!" she yelped and handed Adrien her gift that she got him. She had given him his hat and other gifts earlier, but this wasnt an ordinary gift.

He ripped the wrapping paper and saw a smaller box. "I THINK YOU SHOULD OPEN THIS AT HOME! PARTYS OVER EVERYONE LETS GO!" Marinette yelled and pushed Adrien to the house. "Why are you being so normal like we didnt just fight Hawkmoth" he laughed. "That i will not awnser" she opened the bakery door with the key she had in her pocket and pulled him to her room.

"Arent we suppost to go to my house? Your parents arent even here"

"Yeah, thats like the whole point. Plus theres no cameras in here like there was in your house, now open the box!" she smiled. "Alright..." he opened it to see a box full of condoms. "MARINETTE!? REALLY!?" he yelled. "Dig down deeper" she giggled and placed her head on his.

He turned red but preceded to dig through it and pulled out a even smalled box. "What with all the boxes?" he grunted. "Open it!" she said excitedly. He opened it and saw a beautiful...

TO BE CONTINUED