Suprise!!

Oh.my.gosh!! Thank you for 2k views! I'm dying right now I didnt think this would get that many views! Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to write more stories in the future for you guys! :)

Adrien's POV

Oh gosh.. I walk out the door acting like i didnt see that 😃

Marinette's POV

It's been a few hours since that incident, I feel so embarrassed oh my goshhhhhh!! Anyways, time for the surprise party! I know it was suppost to be only his friends, but my friend Markov Cesar visited town! I havent seen him in ages and he will be leaving in a month, so it would be rude of me to not invite him.

Markov is really sweet, he has silky brown hair and blue eyes, kind of like my eyes. Hes also Greek. My other 2 friends, Brooke and Danielle are coming too! Brooke has pretty brown hair with blonde highlights in it. Her eyes are dark brown, and her skin is pale. Shes really funny too! Danielle has half and half dyed hair, half dark brown and half purple. I make fun of them because their hair is dead after they dyed it so many times. They have eyes like Alyas and their non-binary and pansexual! They are also half mexican, half american.

Anyways, I managed to get out of the house without Adrien being suspicious. This is me and Alya's outfit for his birthday!:

(The first girl is Mari and the other one is Alya)

We decided to go out of our comfort zone and try something new! Although, Adrien did ask if I was going on a date and if I'm cheating on him on his birthday. We aren't even together.. yet 🌚 Anyways, we all met up and prepared the park. Then I saw Alya trying to wrap ladybug merch- oh gosh

"Hey Mari, this is going good so far" Markov startled me a bit, making me jump onto him. "Sorry, did I scare you?" He sighed. "No not at all! You just startled me a bit that's all" I smile and get off him.

"Oh, hi Marinette!" OH NO ADRIEN IS HERE UGHHH ALYA DIDNT LOOK OUT FOR HIM OH NONONO

I turned around, it was just Danielle. "YOU DUMBASS! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ADRIEN!" They were wearing black ripped jeans with chains, black hightop converse and a pink pastel melanie martinez shirt with a black and white striped long shirt under. Their black boots were a bit high so it made them look taller.

I turned around and saw Brooke and Alya talking together. Brooke was wearing a red halter shirt with some plain black leggings. Her shoes were black and white high tops and she was wearing a bit of blush. Everyone looked amazing!

Time Skip

Its finally time to bring Adrien. I walk to the house since it's not too far away from here and get through the gates. "ADRIIIII, COME DOWN HERE BUBBA" I yell to try and make him come. "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT CALL ME ADRI OR BUBBA!!" He yells back as he walks downstairs.

Atleast I didnt have to walk all the way to his room, hes been leaving lots of dirty clothes in his whole room- anyways.. "Too bad because we are going to the park kitty noir" I jump on him hugging him tightly, giving him a kiss in the cheek. "Talking about 'Kitty Noir' arent we suppost to do our projects that are due in a week? Oh and Hawkmoth hasnt been akumatizing anyone for the past 2 weeks.. pretty weird"

Hes right, Hawkmoth hasnt been akumatizing anyone.. hmm. WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT THE PROJECT DOSJSIEJA! "Maybe hes planning something... now give me a piggy back ride and I'll lead you to the park"

"Why don't you give me one? It's my birthday"

"Too bad now lets go" anyways, Adriens outfit was a bit um- hot on him I guess?? Like literally hes wearing a white buttoned shirt WITH NOTHING UNDER ARE NOT ON SO I CAN SEE HIS COLLARBONES AND EVEEYTHING- and hes wearing light blue ripped jeans and HE SMELLS LIKE ROSES AHHHH!!

Hes so dreamy,,, with his soft blond hair.. pretty emerald green eyes,,,, "MARINETTE SNAP OUT OF IT" oh jeez I think I must have been day dreaming him.. "Oh right the park is this way!!" Okay back to me daydreaming of Adrien....

Adrien's POV

This girl day dreams a lot, I can face her right now and I can tell shes daydreaming something. Sigh Before I could walk anymore closer to the park, Marinette jumped off me and covered my eyes. Welp now I cant see anything 😿 "get your soft hands- I MEAN HANDS off my face" I did it again, great job 'Adri!!'

"no"

"Yes"

"No"

I feel as we are walking and we made it to the park. "I'm going to take away my hands but close your eyes" I close my eyes as she said to do and I felt her hands get away. "Open your eyes!"

I opened my eyes. "SUPRISE!!" everyone yells, including some guy I dont even know 👁👄👁 welp, the more surprises the better- OH GOSH I JUST NOW REALIZED HOW CUTE MARINETTE IS IN THAT OUTFIT-

Adrien no stop stop dont do it- AND YOU DID IT

*NOSE BLEED*

Alya's POV

"WE MADE HIM PASS OUT AND NOSE BLEED COME ON NOW" poor Adrien passed out on his birthday.. I have a feeling it was because of Marinette, I mean she does rock that outfit! I wonder what Brooke and Danielle got him though, same with the others. I know what Marinette, Nino and Chloe got him though, Chloe wouldnt stop talking about it.

Wait, where did Marinette and Luka go? Wait no Luka is next to Juleka... MARKOV?

WHERE DID THEY GO? MARI IS THE ONE WHO PLANNED THIS AND SHES JUST GONNA DITCH US AND PASSED OUT ADRIEN WITH HER FRIEND? AHHHH THIS DUMB BITCH

After a couple of minutes, Adrien finally wakes up and Marinette finally returns.

To be Continued...

Yall I still havent finished this but I felt like this is a good way to end the chapter and I'll just post the next chapter like.. tomorrow I guess