Interesting...

(Okay but before we start this chapter the picture above is all the saved chat noir/adrien edits I have 👁👄👁 and thank you for those of you who have commented! As some of you demanded for the next chapter, here it is.)

3rd Person POV

Marinette was shocked. Her flirty, funny, annoying partner was also her sweet, innocent, caring crush! "Marinette I told you not to do it!" Tikki looked at Adrien.

Marinette ignored Tikki's comment and poked his cheek. "I think Adrien stole Chat's miraculous.."

"ARE YOU KIDDING? HES RIGHT THERE!"  Tikki yelled. "Eh"

"The real Chat Noir would want Ladybug, not me" she flipped her hair and got up. "Ma'am you ARE Ladybug" Tikki followed.  "But he doesnt know that" she winked. Tikki shaked her head and sighed.

"Marinette? What happened?" Before Mari and Tikki can move more forward they paused, their eyes wide and mouth opened like they just saw a ghost.

"Uhh Marinette?" Adrien looked at her confused. He then looked down to see that he was no in his leather cat suit, he was in his sweatpants and shirt. Marinette turned around. "Y-yes??" She stumbled.

(Omfg my keyboard is glitching as I type so it take forever for me to write a whole sentence lmao)

"Why am i.. detransformed?" He paused.

"So that means you ARE chat.." she sa at down on her chair. "What do you mean?"

"So I was going to your room to return your hoodie since Chat- or you were sleeping and you werent there so I went around the house to find you but not sight so I come back to the room and wondered if you were- well.. you! So I took of your ring even though Tikki insisted me not to but I'm the guardian of the miraculous so I have a right to know"  she paused and realized what she had just said. 'Oh my gosh did I really just exposed myself and my identity' she thought to herself.

"Okay that makes sense.. WAIT YOUR LADYBUG!?"

To be continued...