Adrien's birthday suprise

Okay so I know that I said that Nathalie and Gabriel will be in a buisness trip or whatever for a week so lets pretend they came back early for Adrien's birthday yayyyy!! Also, please read the message in the bottom.

Nino's POV

Its gonna be my dude Adrien's birthday in 2 days and I dont think his dad- or should I say his guardian demon will let him throw a birthday party. When it was Adrien's 14th birthday he didnt even let me explain why Adrien should have a birthday party and made me get akumatized.

I'm pretty sure Gabriel still wont let him get a birthday party, but we have something else planned. Alya, Marinette, Kim, Max, Ivan, Mylene, Juleka, Rose, Chloe, Nathaniel, Marc, Alix, Sabrina, Luka and I will- hold on let me catch my breath those were so many names to say. *pAnTiNg cUtELy* We will be getting some of his favorite treats like croissants. Stop by the Eiffel Tower, and have a picnic at the park, a bit like what we did for Marinette on her 14th birthday. It isnt much but it's the least I can do for him.

Hes my bestfriend and he needs to have the best birthday. None of us were sure on what to buy him since he can buy whatever he wants, so instead we all made something for him. We made a huge bday card for him- I'm not kidding when I say large when I say large I mean it's as tall as Marinette. She is pretty short but you get the point.

Marinette made him a hat and his favorite flavored macaroons, Juleka, Rose, Ivan, Luka and I made him a song, Alya, Alix, and Mylene got him a BUNCH of ladybug posters and merch since he loved her so much for some reason.. and finally Chloe and Sabrina got him Jagged Stone concert tickets.

The Day on Adrien's Birthday

Adrien's POV

A few days ago, Marinette and I found out eachothers identities. It was the best early birthday surprise I've had. I dont think my dad will let me have a birthday party though..

After laying in bed for 10 minutes, scrolling through instagram, I finally decide to get up. This year will be like any other year, so I'm not so hyped up about my birthday. I walk over to my dresser and grab some blue jeans, green shirt and multicolored sweater with the colors blue, green, and orange.

I open the door to my bathroom to style my hair and brush my teeth, only to find Marinette in the shower-

To be continued

A/N: hey guys! sorry I havent updated in a week. but i just want to let you guys know that you should change your gmail and other personal things from you wattpad account because wattpad is selling your information into the dark web. im not trying to scare you guys, but your gmail can be on the dark web right now without you even knowing it. ive seen multiple videos and tweets saying this so I want to let you guys know about it! stay safe and next chapter will come out in around 3 days! :)