Grounded & Jelousy

3rd Person POV

Marinette looked down at her shoes, then looked back up "Im sorry Adrien, it my fa-" Adrien put his hand on her mouth before she could continue her sentence. "Its not your fault Marinette " he gave her a small peck. "My dad is just dramatic about it" he smiled faintly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

She smiled at him and gave him a big hig and kiss on the cheek. They worked on their project thats due soon for a while, then played a couple rounds of Mario Cart.

It past a good 2 hours and Marinette got a text from Luka. She put the control down and read the message.

Luka: Hey, wanna hangout today?

Marinette: Uhmm where?

Luka: We can go to the cafe and hang out, if you'd like :)

Marinette: Alright, sure. What time?

Luka: In around an hour, sounds good?

Marinette: Sure.

Adrien got peeks of their conversation and frowned a bit. He didn't want to admit it, but he was a bit jealous. Marinette put her phone down and looked at Adrien. "What?" she asked. "Nothing." Adrien turned his head back to the TV. "Im gonna go hang with Luka, but if you dont want me to, its fine!" Marinette smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah whatever do what you want. Im going to take a nap, im tired" So many thoughts went through his brain. Although his soulmate mark was Marinette, meaning that theyre gonna be together forever, he still jealous.

Marinette went into her room and picked out some clothes. She hopped into the shower real quick and then changed. She weared an off the shoulder white dress, shorts under, a white belt going around her hips and some white vans.

She let her hair down and walked out the door, waiting for Luka. Meanwhile with Adrien, he wasnt doing too well. He tried sketching to feel better, didnt work. He tried meditating, didnt work. He eventually took a nap. Its not that he was jealous, its also because he got grounded for something that isnt his responsibility.

-

"Get yourself together, Adrien. Your being weird again" Plagg commented at the blond boy. He was eating his camembert, peacefully. "I just cant stop thinking about anything Plagg, so much things have been going on and-"

-

Marinette drank her iced coffee and ate her donut. Luka looking at her with a small smile. "You have something on your cheek" Marinette tried taking it off. "Is it better now?"

"No." Luka went close to her face, Marinette looking at the piece of jewelry that her and Adrien shared. She pushed Luka off her face. "I- uh- sorry Marinette." He looked down.

"BOOM!"

To be continued..

Sorry for the short chapter!