Chapter 15

People have been requesting some sin- theyre like 15 and 16 though- but uhm you know gotta give you guys want you want because i wouldnt be here without all of you! :) Thanks for 5k+ views! Also sorry for the delay :/ But lets just get into the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Adrien digged down deeper through all the stupid condoms and pulled out a smaller box. "Whats with all the boxes?" he giggled and examined it from the outside. "Just open it"

He opened it and saw a necklace with a small bell that looked like the once from his Chat suit and a small Ladybug next to it. His eyes widened, with a small gasp. "I love it!" he puts the box down and hugs Marinette. (off topic but i havent watched miraculous in a while so i kind of forgot what its like but uhm sorry if i make any mistakes)

"Uh- Marinette can you..um put it on me" he asked with an adorable smile. "Of course Adri" he rolls his eyes at the stupid name that Marinette calls him and sits with his back facing her. He felt her warm, soft hands sliding around his shoulders as she places the necklace around his neck. She clips it on him. Adrien turns around to face her, she blushed at his cuteness "It looks perfect on you." Marinette runs her fingers through his hair and he smiles.

They sit down on her bed and talk for a while. Eventually, Marinette felt a bit tired and layed her head on his shoulder, tucking her hair back. He placed the phone down and cuddled with Marinette. "So.. what are we?" he whispers into her ear with his soft voice. "We're- humans" she mumbles back.

"No, i mean.. what's our relationship? are we dating.. friends.. friends with benefits? im just.. confused" he takes a small sigh and runs his hands through her waist. "Well.. what do you want to be?" she leans in closer, their noses touching. At that point, Adrien could feel her breath and Marinette could feel his. Their warm skin touching eachother, what a dream.

"I want to.. date, oh well i mean if thats okay with you m'lady" a small shiver runs through their bodies. They look at each others sparkling eyes and blush. "Oh- uhm y-yeah t-thats okay with m-me!" Marinette stutters as she used to. He smiles and gives her a peck on the cheek. Mari frowns and places her hands on the side of his head, placing her lips onto his. His eyes widen for a slight second, but then he closes them and kisses her back.

His hands go under her shirt and sweater, rubbing down and back. 

They french kiss for a few seconds, which is a coincidence since they are in France right now, but then stop to take a breath. A saliva stran, connecting then. "You know i love you, right princess?" he smirks. 

(I am NOT gonna write them having seggs their 15 and 16 you nasties 😾 they are just making out chile 🙄)

The next morning, Adrien found Marinettes head on his chest. "Adrien your a really good kisser" she mumbled in her dream, a bit of saliva coming out of her mouth. He blushed about the girl he liked sleeping with him. (omfg in an innocent way you nasties) he then opened his phone to see notifications of his father calling him 10 times, and 24 texts! He panicked and shaked Marinette so she can wake up. "What is it" she mumbled, still half asleep.

"I think we're gonna get in trouble" he sat up and went down the latter from her bed. "For what?" she said as she rubbed her eyes and rubbed her saliva off. "For not coming home yesterday" 

 "Oh my gosh i-im so sorry its my f-fault" Her being guilty caused her stuttering. 

"No no you didnt do anything wrong princess" he climbed up the latter and hugged her tightly. He grabbed her hand and helped her down the latter They put on their socks and shoes and quickly ran out the door, Adrien trying to make his hair less messy as he ran his fingers through it.

After awhile of running, they finally reached Adrien's house. Once they got through the gate, they opened the door to see...

To be continued..

Cliffhanger haha >:) Sorry it took me so long to post this sksjsksk