Chapter 14: Last Tickets

POV: 3rd

The group took a peak outside, the saw that two opposing White Fang forces had just finished a battle, with Blake being the one to lead one side to protect Haven. Once the group saw what was happening outside they looked toward Noble Six, who in turn looked to them. The spartan took off his helmet. "Did ya miss me?" He asked with a smile. Ruby, Yang, and Qrow went over to hug him. Six saw Weiss shead a tear so he held an arm out to her. "Come on princess, bring it in." Six said to her, letting Weiss run over and join the group hug.

Once they broke apart, Noble Six looked at Ruby. "So, how's my cute and adorable little si-" Ruby tried to smack him, only for her older brother to grab her wrist. "I know I deserve it, and under any other circumstance I would allow it to happen... If it weren't for one major problem."

"And that is?" Ruby asked as she crossed her arms and leaned on her hip.

"What in the world are you wearing young lady?!"

Ruby stood straight up and tilted her head to the side. "Wha?"

Six pointed at her clothing. "Your skirt is half the size it used to be, your stockings show off your upper thighs, and don't even get me STARTED on your chest!"

"It's just my collarbone!" Ruby yelled

The two siblings began to bicker with one another as Jaune smiled at the sight. "It's good to have him back."

"Most certainly" Ren said in agreement.

Qrow looked to his kids. "Hey, how about some cookies?"

They both look and Qrow. "Sounds great" the two said in unison before going back to arguing.

The two dropped the argument as everyone headed back to the house. Six trailed behind with Rtas, watching over the group. "Thanks, for looking out for them."

"It was the idea of your sibling and student to aid me in my time of need, I have them to thank" the elite replied.

Six gave a slight smile seeing everyone back together. "Well, tomorrow's a busy day. Ever been on a train before?"

"What is a train?" Rtas asked

Six patted his shoulder. "You'll see" he said before going to join the others.

(Timeskip... Oh quit whining! I got no cheese to go with it anyway.)

The group were at the train station waiting for it to announce departure. Ruby was zipping around the place looking at the gift shops. Noble Six saw that Weiss wasn't completely fond of the situation though, so he decided to walk over and talk to her. "Not too excited going back to Atlas, are you?"

Weiss rolled her eyes. "It's like you read my mind" she said sarcastically.

"Hey, at least you'll get to see your sister again."

Weiss' entire mood changed. "True... Though, have you thought of a way to show that you're alive to her?"

Six shook his head. "Not a way where I DON'T end up having the shit slapped out of me." The two had a short laugh before Six stood up. "Well, Imma take a look around."

"Take care" Weiss said.

Six gave a wave to acknowledge her since he was already walking away. "Count on it!" As he walked around he saw an old woman. Seeing that she had mechanical eyes that seemed to be failing, he thought that she might need a little help. Six walked over to her. "Excuse me ma'am, do you need help?"

"Oh I'm alright" the old lady replied before attempting to continue on her way. She was about to walk off the ledge and fall onto the railroad tracks, so Six reached down and gently guided her away from it. The old lady looked up to the spartan. "Why thank you."

"It's no problem ma'am" Six replied. "If you'd like, you could travel with my group and I. It seems as though you might need a guide."

"I'll take it into consideration" the elderly woman said before continuing on her way.

Six gave a nod and decided to head back to the group. Seeing two guys trying to hit on his sister and cousin, he walked over and stepped in their way. "So, what are you doing?" He asked the two as Ruby and Yang started to taunt them from behind him.

One of the men pointed to the spartan. "Hey! You're talking to a-"

"Professional huntsman? Yeah, so am I." Six showed his ID, shutting them up to listen. Six leaned closer in hopes of intimidation, which worked like a charm. "And if I EVER see you trying to talk to anyone here again, my friend and I will beat the two of you like rugs" he said, tilting his head over to Rtas. The elite gave a cold glare that could almost kill, causing the two to gulp and quickly nod their heads. "Good, now scram." Everyone watched as the two took off. They laughed until the conductor called everyone onboard, and thus the journey to Atlas began.