Chapter 15: New Toys

POV: 3rd

Everyone was talking and having a good time when Noble Six carried a few large duffle bags into their train cabin. "Okay everyone, got some new stuff. Weiss, can I see Myrtenaster?"

"Sure!" Weiss handed over her weapon, which the spartan took in his hands and snapped it in half. Weiss' jaw dropped. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!"

"Hold on, here." He pulled out a sword just like the Schnees brocken sword and gave it to her.

Weiss took it in hand. "OH, YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GIVE ME A NEW SWORD!?! I'LL HAVE YOU THAT-" Six reached over and pressed a button. Weiss' weapon folded into itself, turning into a dmr. "... I can use to this."

Blake handed over her Gamble Shroud, Six destroyed it and gave her a copy that was made with the magnum he had arrived on Remnant. "What ya got for me?!" Yang asked

Six handed over a copy of Ember Celica, allowing Yang to put them on. "Now, flick your wrists." Yang does so, changing the firing mode. "Now the gauntlets are SMGs, flick 'em again." Yang does so once more. "Remember what a gravity hammer is?"

"Yeah, Emiles weapon. What about 'em?" Yang asked

"Your gauntlets do the same thing." Hearing this, Yang looked at her new weapons and grinned.

"What about me?" Ruby asked excitedly.

Six gave a smile. "I'm glad you asked." He pulled Crimson Light and offered the weapon to his sister.

Ruby was surprised but held the weapon in her hands. "You're, giving it to me?"

Six shrugged. "You've used it more than I have, plus I already adjusted the size of it to fit you so no take backs."

Ruby started to tear up before she hugged him. Her brother returned the favor before continuing on with the gifts. Pyrrha was given the energy sword and shield picked off an enemy from the Fall of Beacon, Jaune was given a weapon copy that turned into an assult rifle, Ren was given a resized version of Kats weapons, and Nora was given a gravity hammer that can turn into a concussion rifle.

Qrow shook his head as the teens fawned over their weapons. "So given your dmr was more powerful than Crescent Rose, how dangerous have you just made these kids?"

"Well I once used these to take down an entire Covenant base alone, so you can guess how deadly they are now."

"How dangerous were you?" Rtas asked the spartan.

Noble Six shrugged. "Well, toward the end of my headhunter career I was defined as a Lone Wolf and even referred too as the Grim Reaper of ONI."

The two heard Qrow sniffle, they looked to see him quickly wipe away a tear. "Dad, you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just got something in my eye" Qrow responded as he waved them off.

Six looked to Rtas. "Haven't known you long enough, I'll have one for you later."

Rtas gave a nod in gratitude. "You have my thanks spartan."

"Are you going to make yourself a new weapon?" Oscar asked

Six looked toward Oscar. "Yeah, also tell that prick that if he ever launches me off a cliff again I'll find a way to rip him from yoir body and kick his ass.

POV: Oscar

"Wait what?" I asked

"Here, allow me to catch you up." Ozpin said to me.

(Flashback)

"Okay, now you're just being a-" Noble Six was cut off by Glynda and the launch pad flinging him through the aid. "FUCKING ASSHOOOolllee!!" His voice grew faint as distance drowned it out.

Ozpin took a sip of my hot chocolate and watched the giant death man soar through the air. "I love my job."

(Flashback end)

POV: 3rd

Oscar shot up out of his seat. "YOU FOOL, YOU'VE DOOMED US ALL!!!" Everyone let out a friendly laugh, though sadly interrupted by the muffled sound of screams and roars.

Six rolled his eyes and spawned an energy sword for himself. "It's always something" he said before taking off to the top of the train, everyone else following him top side. Six had to help Rtas up due to his oddly shaped legs preventing the elite from climbing ladders. The two stood back to back as flying grimm began to surround them. A grimm lunged at Rtas, so the sanghili swung in an upward ark. Noble Six took the chance to decapitate it, on his descent he plunged his blade into the head of another grimm. Rtas stopped one from slamming its claws into the train cart by slicing open its stomach.

Ruby spun in a circle, slicing multiple grimm into ribbons. One tried to get her behind but received a well placed headshot from Weiss. Blake swung onto the back of a grimm and fired three rounds point blank into its head, Yang hopped on it and ran the length of the grimm only to jump off and gravity punch another.

"Can things get any worse?" Six asked

"TUNNEL!!!" Oscar shouted, revealing the mountain side they were speeding toward.

"You had to ask" Rtas said before slipping back into the train.

Six knew that from his position, he didn't have enough time. "Aw hell." The spartan kneeled down and went into armor lock, the train dragged him through the mountainand left a spartan sidlzed hole all the way through once it got out the tunnel. "...ouch."