Chapter 65: The Lab

Lloyd and Aria have been married for 2 months, after their 1 month long honeymoon they decided it was time to get back to work. The ninja have been on multiple simple missions since the couple's return.

"Everyone to the bridge" Nya's voice was heard over the loudspeaker

The ninja all stopped want they were doing and headed there immediately.

"What's going on?" Lloyd asks

"Yeah things have been rather peaceful lately" Aria says

"Their's dangerous levels of radiation coming from the outskirts of Ninjago" Nya informs them

"Yes a real mission" Kai cheers

"Dangerous levels of radiation?" Jay questions "what's that"

"Radiation is a source of power that can become lethal in greater amounts" Zane explains

"If it's dangerous then we need to go" Cole said

"Let's suit up ninja" Lloyd commanded

The ninja suite up into their gi. Aria walked out of her room.

Lloyd smirked "I married the right women"

"Lloyd you can flirt with your wife later" Nya says pushing him "let's go"

-

The ninja arrive at a secret lab in the outskirts of Ninjago where the radiation levels were high. Once inside the ninja looked around for anything useful. Their were gadgets and stuff they didn't recognize all around.

"It doesn't look like anyone's home" Kai says

"Good" Jay says picking up a gadget

Aria pulled it away from him "don't touch anything, you could blow us up"

Jay rolled his eyes "please Aria I'm not that clumsy"

Jay takes a step forward and they hear a beep. Jay picks his foot up to see he stepped on a button.

"Now what've you done?!" Aria shouted

"Whoops" Jay says worriedly

"We could be in danger now!" Cole shouts

Lloyd looked around "Everyone be careful, we don't know what that-"

"Teleportation device activated"

A giant blue light engulfed the room

"Everyone out!" Kai shouts

"We don't have much time" Zane tells them

Everyone quickly ran out the door one by one, Jay tripped on a wire. Lloyd ran back and helped him get untangled. Jay and Lloyd ran to the door.

The lab was surrounded by blue light, the ninja covered their eyes. When they looked back the building was gone.

Cole helped Jay stand up and looked around "is everyone ok?"

"Lloyd!" Aria shouts "where's Lloyd?!"

The ninja looked around, Lloyd was nowhere to be seen. The ninja looked back at where the lab used to be.

"Lloyd no" Aria fell to her knees and started crying

-

Lloyd groaned as he opened his eyes, his body felt heavy. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, as his vision adjusted he saw himself in a burning forest.

Lloyd couldn't believe his eyes "wha-"

He couldn't finish his sentence because he was grabbed, tied, and blindfolded before he could even react, what was going on?

He heard a voice

"Tell the empress, we caught a rebel"