Chapter 76: Mission

Lloyd placed a blanket over Aria, she fell asleep on the couch again. He smiled at her then walked to the bridge.

"Aria fell asleep again" He told the others

"It's her baby hormones" Nya informs him "she's been pregnant for 4 months already"

"How come her stomach isn't bigger then?" Jay asks

"Oni's bodies are different" Zane answers "their-"

"we don't need an explanation Zane" Jay interrupted

"I'd hate to tell you guys this but we got a situation" Cole tells them

"What's wrong? Lloyd asks

"We got several reports of unknown figures at night in Jamanakai village, in the morning villagers are found unconscious or dead" Cole informs

"d-dead?" Jay questions nervously

"we have to check it out" Lloyd says

"no no no" Jay objects "didn't you hear what Cole said, dead!"

"We're ninja Jay" Kai said "we protect the people"

"aw man" Jay whined "I was afraid you'd say that"

"perhaps it would be best to keep Aria here" Zane suggests "it would be dangerous for her and the unborn children, she could lose them if she is injured"

"Right and with the tomorrow's tea in their blood I have no idea when they're going to be born" Lloyd then turns to Nya "Nya would you stay behind with her?"

"Of course, you boys have fun investigating" Nya replied "If something happens I'll let you guys know, just keep my husband away from buttons"

"We will" Cole chuckles

"you guys just won't let that go" Jay crossed his arms

-

Aria crossed her arms "no"

"I need you to stay here" Lloyd kissed her forehead "to keep you and the kids safe"

"so I have to stop kicking ass because I'm pregnant?" Aria asks

"After the boys are born my mother said she'll take care of them when we're gone on missions" Lloyd sighs "until then just take care of yourself and them ok"

"fine" Aria pouted

Lloyd kissed her "I'll be back as soon as we can"

"you better" Aria told him

"I will" Lloyd patted her head

With that Lloyd and the ninja set out, leaving Nya and Aria home at the Monastery, little did they know it would be months before they returned.