Ch.9: The Fuck?

(Pretender by: AJR)

Evan POV (~‾∇‾)~

She had actually hugged brock?!

'Brock tell me your secret, I want hugs too!'

I'll admit, I'm jealous of brock, but I know he doesn't like her. Right? Ah crap. I then glanced at luke to see him glaring at Brock and keeping his left hand with the sleeve up over his mouth and nose.

I was jealous of him too cause the fucker had her sit on his lap AND GETS TO WEAR HER HOODIE!! Wait am I overreacting? Yeah I'm overreacting! I'm fine, I'm totally good!

I can win her over! No problem at all!

'Im so screwed.'

I then looked back at Y/N and saw she looked way too calm and happy. I smiled and then chuckled.

"You likin the hug." I teased

"Shut up, owl! Don't ruin it." She said, calmly

"Holy shit you sound super calm!" Brian said

"Shhhh!" She shushed

We shut up and then delirious went and looked at her face. His eyes widened a little and he came back. He came to me and got close to my ear.

"Dude shes tearing up but is smiling." He whispered

"Really?" I whispered

He nodded and I kinda felt bad.

'How long has she needed a hug? She must feel so relieved or sad.'

I then went to her and went in front of her. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the hug. I smiled softly and tapped her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked at me softly.

"How ya feeling now?" I asked softly

"I feel better." She said, her eyes tearing up more

They then let go and brock cleaned her eyes. She chuckled softly and smiled.

"Thanks brock." She said happily

'Ive never heard her happy like that before.' I thought,' its nice to hear.'

"Anytime." Brock replied

She then changed and went back to looking tough and unbothered.

"Okay enough weird shit! Lets have fun." She said

'Why won't you be yourself?'

Everyone agreed either way and the rest of the night was just fun and games...

The next day...

Y/N POV

I woke up and was on the couch with a blanket over me. I sat up and looked around to see the guys spread out everywhere on the floor with blankets.

'Did they let me stay on the couch instead of themselves?'

I then yawned and laid back down.

"Fuck it, I'll sleep again." I said tiredly

I turned on my side and got comfy. I closed my eyes and put my arm under my head to use as a pillow. I couldn't fall back asleep though but it didn't hurt to wait. Then I heard someone else wake up.

"Oh look at..." Brian said," they're all still knocked the fuck out."

I didn't react cause I wanted sleep more than speech. I was slowly drifting to sleep but it still felt like hours were passing.