Ch.33: Bro For Real??

(Mister Glassman by: Scotty Sire)

I got up and grabbed my backpack. I took out my pocket knife and put it in my back pocket. I put my hand to stay in it and chuckled.

"Well Imma get some grapes, you guys want anything?" I asked casually

"Let me go with ya, I know what they like!" Delirious said

Delirious was by my side as I put my hand on the door knob.

"Alright." I replied," little bastard is also just probably hungry."

I opened the door and was met with a pistol in between my eyes. I only looked at who the person was and wasn't surprised.

"Wow, classic!" I said sarcastic

"Who said you could have a new family." My dad hissed

"You take daddy issues to a whole new level." I said," but I don't care about you anymore."

I kicked his stomach and snatched his gun away. He fell back and grunted.

"What did you do to danny and iron man." I asked

"Fuck you." He hissed

"Del go check on them, one of you call 911." I said

Delirious left and I heard luke on the phone. I glared at my father and took out the ammunition. I put the gun on safety and knew there was one bullet in the barrel.

"So what made you think this was a good idea?" I asked

"Your mom called me, told me you got adopted." He hissed," you're not allowed to be happy."

"And look at me still happy and feel nothing toward you." I said," see, I'm not the same scared and father desperate girl that I was before."

I smiled to add more to the mockery.

"The cops are on their way and said to engage if he attacks." Luke said

"Can I lie?" I asked

"No." Luke chuckled," sadly."

I chuckled too and then delirious came back.

"They're unconscious but uninjured." He said

"Alright, good." I said

My dad then started reaching for something and I took the safety off the gun. I aimed at him and growled.

"What are you reaching for." I asked stern

He didn't say a word and continued to reach for something. I put my finger on the trigger and got ready. He took out a folded paper and tossed it to my feet.

I looked at him confused and put the safety back on.

"You remembered how to disarm a gun like how I taught you as a kid..." he said," when you were six..."

I was a bit shocked that he remembered too.

"W-well yeah? It's important for any gun situation." I said confused," whats that note, whats it say!"

"....You even remembered the aim position for when you're gonna shoot..." he said softly

I stood correctly and scoffed.

"Shut up, its a commonly used position!" I complained

I passed delirious the gun and walked away downstairs.

"I'll tell the cops what happened you guys watch him." I said

I got down to the bottom and went to the door. I saw iron man on the couch and danny in the arm chair. I sighed and opened the door as I heard the sirens.