Ch.18: Better Days? Maybe!

(Another Night On Mars by: The Maine)

Delirious POV

'I'll get revenge for you, don't worry love! But I still have unanswered questions about you that I will force out of my new source for information.'

"Hey, since you have the day off what can we do to make ya comfortable?" Brock asked

"I can still do things on my own, I'm not paralyzed!" Y/N replied

"Oh no no no! You are gonna be in bed and rest all day!" Brian said

My alarm went off on my phone but I put it as my ringtone so I'd have an excuse to leave and do what I need to do. Everyone looked at me as I took out my phone.

"I gotta go guys." I said," I'll see ya later."

They said their goodbyes and I left. Once I left the house, I went straight to the house my source lived in. I got there and smirked as the window was open. I snuck in and looked around. I was in the living room.

I went to the stairs and heard my source talking. I went in the room I heard the talking in and was quiet. I closed the door as Missy was at her dresser and sitting in front of the mirror.

She was also looking at her nails and on the phone.

"Nooo! He didn't!" She said but didn't look interested at all," wow!"

I rolled my eyes and then she saw me and gasped. I went to her and put my hand over her mouth. I went to her ear and was quiet so I wouldn't get caught.

"Scream or freak out and you'll be the next unsolved murder case." I whispered

Her eyes widened in fear and she nodded afraid.

"Now hang up and answer my questions." I whispered

I took my hands off her and backed away.

"Hey Charlene I gotta go! My dad wants me to do something." She said," see ya later."

She hung up and I took her phone to check. She did and I then tossed it to her bed.

"Now I have some Questions about Y/N and I don't wanna ask her because she's still not comfortable with telling us her past." I said," so I need you to tell me everything that is the truth about her, to me."

"A-and if I don't?" She stuttered

I glared at her so she would know I was for real.

"And if you don't, then you'll suddenly be missing cause I know how to hide a body." I replied menacingly

She gulped and I made her chair face me.

"Now start talking." I ordered

"She use to have three best friends that would always be by her side no matter what! They made her laugh and made her happy ever since middle school! Then they abandoned her cause those three got popular and were told that Y/N had no chance to be popular." She said

"Go on." I said

"She likes (L/W/Y/L)." She said

(L/W/Y/L= List What You Like -cause I'm too lazy to list random stuff- you're welcome!)

"Ooh! Helpful! What else." I said

(Got lazy, not sorry)

She told me what she didn't like and absolutely hated. Her pet peeves, flaws and insecurities she didn't like, things she didn't like in boys, what she absolutely hated about school- Everything.