Ch.10: Fix? Is It Possible?

(Scars by: Lukas Graham)

It was danny.

"Oh my god, I thought I really lost you! I saw dad shove you onto the road and just started bawling when I saw the car coming! I didn't want you to be gone too!" He cried

I didn't know if I could even process the way of saying words at this point.

"Im so sorry for being such an asshole to you! I just wanted you to learn so our insane and drunk parents wouldn't hurt you! But it just made you do whatever you want!" He cried," and your my big sister, I don't want you gone! You raised me! You cared for me! You were my mom when I could do shit for myself! I should've cared better, I should've just stood with you! Im sorry!"

I hugged him back and let him cry.

"Please, don't leave! I don't want you gone too! I need you! I beat the shit out of dad for what he did and I wanna be your little brother!" He cried," please tell me your alright."

I felt the tears flood into my eyes and I put my head on his shoulder.

"I should be apologizing, I'm the dumbass who influenced you to be an asshole. You always looked up to me after we lost mom and I had always left you alone when you needed me. Im the fucking screw up, you shouldn't have followed me, you should've stayed home." I said, on the verge of tears

"Shut up! Cause of you I can stand up for myself, all those times you left me alone I learned to care for you. I didn't hate you I just didn't know how else to say I love you sis without you leaving cause you died! Cause the last thing I said to mom was I love you and I didn't want you to go too!" He cried

He just started bawling now and I closed my eyes as tears flooded out endlessly. I hugged him tighter and just needed this as much as he needed it.

"We're so fucked up." I said, my voice breaking

"I don't care, as long as you don't leave me too." He said calming down a little.

He hugged me tighter and just cried. I then felt a hand clean my tears and slightly opened my eyes. I saw brock and he looked liked he cried too. I mouthed out 'I'm sorry' to him and he shook his head gently.

"No its okay, you have the right to be like this." He said gently

Me and danny then slowly calmed down and we let go.

"Fuck dad! We don't need him, and he's never been there for us. We've only been there for each other and we can still do that again." He said cleaning his face.

I nodded and delirious then came and wiped his sleeve on my face. I tried to push him away till he was done and removed his sleeve from my face.

"Yeah your right." I said softly and hiccuped," we can live here, in this house. Go to the drunks place and pack your stuff. Your gonna live with me and I'll do my best to take care of you."

He smiled and nodded. He hugged me one last time and then let me go.

"Alright sis." He said

He then left to get his stuff and I took in a few deep breaths.

"You alright?" Ohm asked softly

I looked at them and saw they all cried, except delirious he's wearing a mask. I gasped a little and felt bad.

"I'm so sorry! Are you all crying?" I asked

They all nodded and then softly chuckled. I hugged all of them, individually and then sighed.

"Im sorry guys." I said, beating myself up for having them wittiness this mess

"No its fine! We're okay." Smitty said