Ch.17: Your Parents

(Cause It Hurts by: Alec Benjamin)

Y/N POV

I don't know where they were taking me but I didn't care at this point. I then thought about what evan said on the ferris wheel.

~"Well, to answer your question its nice and warm. Pretty fun but annoying at times too. They will get on your nerves but still love you cause they raised a kid they wanted to see grow."~

'I wanna feel that some day too...'

I slowly calmed down and just kept my eyes closed. I was biting my tongue to stop myself from crying but I could still feel the deep heaviness in my heart.

'I wanna know what if feels like to have what they have.....happy families....parents who say I love you and mean it....'

I was then put down and I slightly opened my eyes. I was in a house but it didn't look like one I recognized. I just closed my eyes again and covered my face.

'I hope they are grateful for the families they have...'

I teared up again and then felt a hand gently pat my head.

"Y/N?" Nogla called softly

I didn't reply as I knew I'd sound pathetic if I talked.

"Y/N please say something." Craig asked

I started tearing up even more and I sat up. I cleaned my face as best as I can and pulled up a fake smile. Tears still wanted to come out but I forced them back.

"Im fine." I said plainly

Their faces looked sad and lost. I then recognized this as noglas place and they must've taken me here for a reason. I then saw Natalie but she came and hugged me.

"Are you okay?" She asked sad

My eyes teared up more and I hugged her tight.

"No.....no I'm not.....I really really am not and I don't think I've ever been okay....." I said my voice breaking

I started bawling, something I haven't done in awhile. I then let Natalie go as she let me go and then ran off. She came back with her mom and dad and I scooted away. I shook my head and looked away from them.

"I-Im sorry." I said

I got up and tried to leave till noglas mom pulled me into a hug.

"Mom wait, thats not a good idea-"

"Don't tell me what to do! This is a mother instinct and this is what I have to do." She said stern

My eyes flooded with tears and it flooded out quickly as well.

"I know you don't want any parental or adult care right now, but you need it more than you think sweetie." She said softly

I gave up. I just let it out. I broke the bottle that held everything in and just let it all out. I hugged her back and she patted my back and tried to hush me as I bawled, cried, wailed, and almost screamed.

I was just done. I was broken, I was just over with all of this bullshit. I've had enough. I need parents... suddenly noglas mom let me go and passed me to the dad. He crouched to be at my level cause he was really tall.

He brushed my hair out of my face and gave me tissues. He helped me fix myself up and then I felt tired.

"You are a strong and very independent girl." His dad said," and if you ever need mother or fatherly love we would be more than happy to provide it for you." He said sweetly