Ch.21: Kinks

(Im Something Else by: SomeThingElseYT)

Hours later...

Y/N POV

Its been hours and nothings come up. Tylers parents are also home and his mom was super excited when we met. Now were all downstairs and starting to head out.

"Hey if they're still at your place you can come over at my place." Ohm said," my parents won't mind."

I smiled at him and we all started saying our goodbyes. We headed out and I was left with ohm, Delirious, lui, and marcel.

"I'm still shocked on how she just came up out of no where." I said

"Yeah same." Marcel teased

Delirious nudged his elbow on marcels arm and marcel laughed. I smiled at them and then I saw the car was still parked in front of the house. Danny is also supposed to be at a friends house too so he shouldn't be home.

Then the guy and my mom got out of the car and I frowned. Delirious put his arm around my waist and the guys surrounded me.

"We won't let them touch or go near you." Lui said

I nodded and we walked past them.

"Y/N come back! I'm your mother!" She shouted

"My mom died when I was five, you're just a stranger." I replied

We walked faster and got away from them. Lui and marcel went home as they were already there and delirious went back to go home. It was just me and ohm now.

Not gonna lie, it kinda hurt saying that to her. But the damage she put on me is worse than what I said.

"You alright?" Ohm asked

I nodded and crossed my arms.

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied," I kinda didn't expect myself to say that really."

He put his hand on my shoulder and smiled at me.

"You'll be okay, I promise." He said sweetly

I smiled at him and felt better.

"Thanks ohm." I said

"No problem." He replied

We then got to his place and the lights were off.

"My parents don't come back till 6 in the morning but its fine." He said

I nodded and we went in. He gave me a quick tour and then took me to his room.

"You can sleep in my room since we don't have a guest room." He said

"Okay." I replied

"Make yourself at home." He said

I nodded and sat on his bed. I took off my backpack and then ohm came and kissed my forehead. My cheeks heated up a little and he chuckled.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it." He teased

"Stop it!" I said embarrassed

He chuckled at me and I took off my necklace and bracelet, putting it in my backpack for safe keeping. I then put it down and ohm then put his hand on my face.

"Um....I actually can't help myself right now..." he said softly

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Y/N I want to tell you something." He said

He started to push me to lay down but it wasn't in a seductive or harmful way. More like in a lovable and sweet way. He hovered over me and had this kind of lust in his eyes.