Ch.19: A Song?! No!

(Monsters by: Katie Sky ft. Timeflies- everything today has been really good so I double updated! Enjoy!!)

Hours Later...

Delirious POV

I got to my destination but its nighttime now. That means it'll be hell going back home. Anyways, I saw only one light in the house on and a woman moving past the window. I quietly went up to it and opened the window a little then hid on the wall next to it.

"Hon I'm going to bed." A man said," you'll be alright on your own?"

"Yeah of course! Goodnight honey." My target replied

Footsteps recited away and it was now quiet. I went to the door and quietly lock picked it. I got in and closed the door again. I went to the living room and stood at the door. The target was facing a book shelf and I smirked.

I went to her quietly and then once I was behind her she turned around. She was gonna scream as her eyes widened till I covered her mouth. She bit me?!

"Ow son of bitch!" I whispered

She was gonna punch me till I caught it and then pinned her against the shelf.

"Make a sound I'll give my guy upstairs the signal to make a pretty gap in your daughters neck." I whispered menacingly but it was a lie

Her eyes flooded with fear and she nodded. I let her go and took the photos out of my pocket. I showed her the baby photo first.

"Do you know who this is?" I asked

She looked at it and started sweating.

"Tell a lie and they die." I growled quietly

"Y-yes thats m-m-my daughter, Y/N-"

"You don't get to say her name." I hissed

She coward back a little and nodded.

"She was my daughter." She replied

I then showed her the other one and her eyes widened.

"See anything familiar." I asked

She put her hands over her mouth and then slid down to the floor.

"She was the girl at the fair!" She whispered, tears flooding her eyes

I then noticed the boxes in the house, which means they're moving in or out.

"Yeah she was." I replied," and I happen to be her yandere boyfriend."

She looked back at me with fear as I put the photos away.

"And I don't like seeing my baby girl cry or shut me out." I growled

"I-Im sorry! Wait! I didn't do anything, please!" She begged

I glared at her and took out my pocket knife.

"You abandoned her." I growled

"Hey hon, I just realized wheres the box with my suits? I can't find it and tomorrow I need them for my new job." The husband said

I put my knife away and went to the window. I opened it and looked back.

"We're not done." I said

I got out and ran off. I got far away from them now and stopped. I smirked as they are moving in and that means they won't be leaving any time soon. I then forgot about my lie and realized she probably won't fall for it again next time.

I then started walking home and saw police cars zooming toward the city. Luckily the city is toward the way I'm going and not the other way. I took off my hood from my head and put my hands in my pocket.