Ch.14: No Stopping Now

(Is It Love by: JORDY)

Brian POV

I was watching Delirious and he did something, I know he did. He was about to confess to her wasn't he! Im so glad i got suspicious of how long they've been alone.

'She's mine! Fuck off!'

I watched at how delirious now looked needy and wanted her attention. How he just held her hand like if she was already his! I growled and wanted to just punch him, but I have no right to do that as she isn't mine just yet.

'Baby, don't give him what he wants!'

She looked so confused and unsure with herself. It then hit me that she's probably never fell in love before. This must be confusing to her. Thats why she doesn't know that vanoss, luke, ohm, brock, Delirious, tyler, and marcel like her.

She doesn't know what it is or how to know when its happening. I kinda felt bad cause we're just dropping all this on her when she doesn't even know whats happening. Then, delirious pulled her in front of him and out of my sight.

But I smiled when she moved and cleared her throat.

"Imma go take a shower, but when I come back I wanna play call duty." She said

"Alright!" Craig said

"Remember if you want an easy win give it to me." I teased

She looked at me and smiled. That made my heart flutter and I smiled back. She then left and I went to the couch and sat down.

"You alright? You look hella jealous." Tyler asked

"Im fine just thought of something, but everything's alright." I replied

He nodded and went back to gaming but I knew he was suspicious of me. I just ignored my jealousy for now to not ruin Y/Ns joy..

Six Days Later...

Y/N POV

Its been six days now and everything's been hella fun. The guys know a few things I like, know what I want when I make certain gestures- its been great.

And Saturday the movie get together was cancelled because the employees had some kind of holiday or something. But I've been able to get two jobs ya know, to earn money and buy things.

I got a job at the super market and I work Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I go to them after school and craig helped me by driving me to them everyday after school.

My second job is at Subway and I work Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Saturday is my free day where I do what I want. Craig though is the only one who knows I'm doing this and promised me he wouldn't tell the others.

The pay is good when I combine both pay checks though. Its beens tiring working two jobs but I've been able to manage it and the managers let me work the way I do cause I live on my own and with my little brother.

But everythings been fine and nothings gone wrong. But Anyways, todays friday again and I'm just finishing up my shift at the supermarket. I ticketed out my time and then headed off to meet up craig who's picking me up.

"Y/N can you see me for a moment?" My boss asked

I looked at him and nodded. I followed him back into the break room and crossed my arms.

"Is something wrong?" I asked

"How old are you again?" He asked

"Seventeen." I replied