AUTHOR'S NOTE & CHARACTER AESTHETICS

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to read my story! All reads, votes and comments are deeply appreciated.

This book was originally inspired by a conversation with my mum and the song "If The World Was Ending" by JP Saxe and Julia Michaels- check the song out if you haven't already, it's amazing.

I haven't started a story from scratch since my first book, "Trapped Love" , six years ago, so I almost feel like I'm a new writer again. I'm so excited about this story as it's a fun idea to play around with and my main aim is to make you as a reader, sit and question what you would do if the world was going to end.

Would you get in a car and drive to the other side of the country?

Would you surround yourself with the people you hold closest to your heart?

Would you dance until your feet can't take it anymore?

Or perhaps you'd take a different approach...

Would you get your revenge on the people that once made your life hell?

Would you steal that item that you've been saving up for for years?

Would you explore the side of yourself that you never dared entertaining before?

Because you have to remember, if the world is going to end, laws become worthless. Your actions will hold no consequences...

Have I got you thinking?

Good, let the story begin...

STORY STATUS:

Started: 15th June 2020

Finished:

SOCIAL MEDIAS & OTHER WORKS:

Twitter: _ABrunetteGirl

Instagram: abrunettegirlbooks

Instagram (shoutout account): wattpadshoutoutsabg

My other works:

Trapped Love- Romance, Teen Fiction & Mystery novel.

Wattpad Mentoring- This is a programme that I set up where new writers can sign up and be assigned to mentors who help and guide them with their writing. I'm always looking for new mentors or mentees so please check out the story on my profile if you're interested in entering.

WARNING:

This book contains strong language, sexual scenes and references, stealing, alcohol, drug intoxication, violence and a hell of a lot of fun, it is the end of the world after all.

In all serious though, this book is rated mature so please take my warning seriously.

COPYRIGHT:

Text copyright © ABrunetteGirl 2020

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All right reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or re transmitted in whole or in part, in any matter, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law and is therefore punishable by law.

CHARACTER AESTHETICS