Day Three 6:00pm

Song for this chapter: This City (acoustic) ~ Sam Fischer

Chapter 9:

Day Three 6:00 pm

After yet another game victory, I throw my games controller to the other side of my bed. Its dark grey covers crease around it.

It's taking every bone in my body for me not to go and check on Mila. I haven't heard from her in hours. I'm not sure if it's because I'm lonely alongside the added pressure of having limited time left but I feel compelled to be around her. To have someone else in my company, to avoid the darkness.

There's something about Mila that I can't put my finger on. She's been a puzzle from the beginning and problem solving is definitely my forte. Whether it's because she's always disliked me which has made me so determined to convince her otherwise. I love winding her up and seeing her get worked up, both because it makes me laugh and it also makes her look crazy hot.

From the day I saw her move in, I knew we'd be different. She had this look in her eye which was completely different to the looks I get from every other girl. Her hostility has become a game I like to play with; throwing her the bait to frustrate her and waiting for her to fall for it. Her quiet and mysterious ways added to her silent beauty and transfixed me into getting to know her more.

She's the hardest drug to resist and she doesn't even know it.

Something seemed up with her this morning, she looked stressed. I was on a comedown so we were equally grumpy but she seemed more closed than usual. I hope it's a one-off because I've started to gain her trust over the past few days and I'd hate for that all to end now.

Perhaps she had a bad night, I mean Harry wasn't there this morning which was a dick move. To be honest, it can't have been much worse than mine. Summer whined and was her usual needy self. I've told her a thousand times that we're not meant to be and we will never work out yet she always manages to worm her way back in.

Sex for Summer and I is to please her. I've never felt a serious connection with any of the girls I've slept with and I think the realization that I probably never will lead me to bring Summer home last night.