Day Two 10:00pm

Song for this chapter: Secrets ~ Regard, RAYE

Chapter 5:

Day Two 10:00pm

Three sprays of cologne. That's the magic number. Three squirts of it and it's enough to be noticed by everyone around you at a party. It's the smell that allows you to get a few new numbers and guarantee a lady to warm up the other half of my bed at the end of the night.

Parties are what I'm best at. Since starting high school, I've been renowned for being the life and soul. I bring the fun and magic which other people lack. At college, I was the person to typically throw the parties each weekend, much to Mila's dismay.

I felt bad for putting her through the late nights and loud music but the memories made it worthwhile. Each week I put on a show which saw me surrounded by my friends whilst putting a smile on other peoples faces. I showed them a true college party, one filled with drinks they'd never heard of, substances at prices they couldn't find elsewhere.

I would show them parties which would leave them begging for another invite. Tonight is the night that I finally introduce Mila to that world.

Locking my door behind me, I cross the hallway and gently tap my knuckles against the door.

I'd left Mila alone since coming back from shopping, I thought it'd be best to give her some space to get ready whilst also giving her some time to herself. I have to remember that having someone around her 24/7 is not something she's used to, she needs breathing space every now and again.

"Mila." I call.

"Coming!" She shouts through the door.

As the door swings open, she stands before me. Her dress falls just above her knees, revealing her perfectly tanned legs. The rustic red colour bought out the darkness of her eyes, making them compelling, the kind of eyes that are dangerous as they pull you aside with mystery and adventure. Her golden stilettos add some inches to her height as well as elongating her legs, flattering her figure as a whole.